What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

You got a horrendous OL who's generally protected by 2 who couldn't as they were going against the nation's best pass rush was always going to be a disaster.
Yet the coaching DOES NOT ADAPT TO ANYTHING. Two weeks ago they couldn't ****ing adapt to a mother****ing slant on every ****ing play.

This coaching staff is largely dog **** and get coached circles around them every God damn week.

I get that. But our Olinemen can’t do either.
Have you seen any form of a run commitment sequence?
The second half of the Stanford game was the opportunity of a lifetime to literally sit every WR down and put in every RB for 5-6 carries each
Give the OL a chance to eat
Give the RB's a chance to get in a groove
That would have told all of us if we have the skills, but we chose to try and win by 63-0 instead of just run to win

Yet the coaching DOES NOT ADAPT TO ANYTHING. Two weeks ago they couldn't ****ing adapt to a mother****ing slant on every ****ing play.

This coaching staff is largely dog **** and get coached circles around them every God damn week.
I also blamed the OC and OL coach. We need to do better.

I also blamed the OC and OL coach. We need to do better.
This far into the season and this team can barely sub on D without a penalty but somehow the coaching is better than we think. Good coaching doesn't keep putting Edwards in the positions they put him in. Long ****ing list.

More Herbstreit: "I don't see one lineman on their two deep who would be able to get you to that level of competing for championships."
Are they going to lure quality P5 starters into the portal? Cause Seaton is the only HS OL who has the talent that’s even in the fold right now. Hoping Chandler is a diamond in the rough, but CU is his only P5 offer

this may be the worst take in the history of CU football.

congrats. you are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
Can you prove that he’s not Fozzie Bear with a human mask on? I didn’t think so!

Have you seen any form of a run commitment sequence?
The second half of the Stanford game was the opportunity of a lifetime to literally sit every WR down and put in every RB for 5-6 carries each
Give the OL a chance to eat
Give the RB's a chance to get in a groove
That would have told all of us if we have the skills, but we chose to try and win by 63-0 instead of just run to win
I agree that we need to commit more effort to running the ball. I’m just asking why we should expect to have success running it with this OLine.

Gonna get this cover
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Back