What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UNC Game Thread

Lewis looks like his floor is Sefo.

Really high on Ashaad last year. I’m not so sure.

deepest one was the TD

seems like trainingwheels.exe is the plan. I sure hope we let him air it out a bit vs UNC because we can't dink and dunk A&M to death

This gameplan is intentionally vanilla. Only thing I don't care for is the dumb ****. Ed's kids talk so much **** that ours have gotten in the gutter with them.

This gameplan is intentionally vanilla. Only thing I don't care for is the dumb ****. Ed's kids talk so much **** that ours have gotten in the gutter with them.
UNC has a lot of Colorado kids who have chips on their shoulders that they didn't get recruited by CU. This is their chance to show that they "belong."

It isn't much different from when we played CSU when Lubbick was loading up on Colorado kids. They wanted to convince themselves and others that they could have played for the "big time" program

CU's players though should have the composure not to get involved in it, to not let them mess with their heads.

And UNC continues to take cheap shots and not get called for them.

This is the kind of game where somebody gets hurt out of anger because the refs don't have control of the game.

And UNC continues to take cheap shots and not get called for them.

This is the kind of game where somebody gets hurt out of anger because the refs don't have control of the game.

If GK thinks getting an NIL deal is more important for his conference than getting this goddamn network on Youtube TV or fixing officiating........yikes.

Back