What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Diamond Head Classic Thread

Minus the lack of rebounding on the first possession, that's a perfect start to the half.

Those long rebounds are rough. Our team crashes to get the rebound and it ends up bouncing back to the arc. We have to do a better job, but idk what you do about that.

Woo, that replay right before commercial showed how tremendous of a euro step that Ski drive was. I thought it was a travel live. I was wrong. Exceptionally difficult play.

Finally one of the sophomores showing some life (J Hop.) He and Dom are going to be a nice pair for the next two years.

Talton is horrible coming off the bench.

Put Miller in and pick up foul #3 on that big dude.

Yes, playing more minutes often improves your stats.

Typical bonehead plays by DT. I don't understand how he gets anything more than 5min in any game.

Typical bonehead plays by DT. I don't understand how he gets anything more than 5min in any game.

He's had quite a few good plays also. Are you saying his last foul was a dumb play? Because that was clearly a clean block, the ref ****ed that one up.

He's had quite a few good plays also. Are you saying his last foul was a dumb play? Because that was clearly a clean block, the ref ****ed that one up.

I'm talking about foul, easy miss, foul. Just a series of plays.

Just following it on gamecast.

CU turnover
GW miss
GW offensive rebound
GW basket
CU turnover
GW miss
GW offensive rebound
GW basket

Yikes

This game is crazy. GW is shooting so bad from deep that the ball is kicking off crazy angles and leading to offensive boards for them.

Back