What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: BUFFS @ bears

That's the kind of thing that starts happening when there is no pressure on the QB for most of the game

You guys are way too harsh. This team and staff have turned things around this year. They have cleaned up the penalties by focusing on them, they have increased the intensity...I could go on and on. CU was burned to the ground....we are going in the right direction.....

Jalil brown burned again...Man, cal still throwing deep, running reverses, I guess they don't want to hold back their offense.

It's funny, in the third quarter it seemed like Tedford had called off the dogs (witness the three and outs in the first quarter), but on the flipside, some starters in the backfield have been pulled. HB and FB in particular.

Also, it seems like our 2nd string D-line is in.

Jalil brown burned again...Man, cal still throwing deep, running reverses, I guess they don't want to hold back their offense.

Yes, don't let go of those ankles yet, Cal isn't quite finished.

I can't believe how soft the team has become under his coaching. The next coach HAS to be successful or this thing will really go into a death spiral.

CU has to capitalize on the momentum of the move to the P10 and this isn't helping much.

The seat isn't hot anymore. Hawk's nuts should be on fire. **** you DH for what you have done to CU. You are the worst coach in D-1 history. And oh yeah **** you.

The hot seat Dan is on should have 10,000 volts running through it right now. Throw the switch Mike!!

yeah, I'm stop watching a while ago. Switched to AFA kicking BYU's arse. AFA is the best team in the state. We are lucky we didnt play AFA instead of CSewe or we'd be 0-2. As it is I dont know where shi+head will find another 6 games, so he's gone soon. Good friggin riddance.

I wonder if I can sell my Hawaii tix. Bohnhead will have to sell them 10 for $10 to fill the stadium now.

so did anyone else catch the annoucers say Dan was surprised how hard it would be to win at Colorado or something to that effect. What a piece of **** this guys is. Can't take any responsibility for anything that happens. I just want him to admit he was in over his head.

and there is another sack.
Sure it is hard to win at CU. We don't play a pansy assed WAC schedule. Dumb mother****er, didn't he know that when he decided to come here?

If we were any other team, I'd say that one bad game doesn't mean everything and that we could turn it around.

With this staff, I have no confidence that we can improve.

This was a ****ing joke im sorry, then Hagans kid give us the stake to the heart. Guy should be fired period, keep Cabral and maybe Ambrose thats it. I mean like tomorrow, this was ridiculous. We made them look like they could win a damn Superbowl.

haha, I stopped watching but I just noticed that Hagan Jr returned a fumble for a TD. LOL, hilarious. A fitting end to the game.

If we were any other team, I'd say that one bad game doesn't mean everything and that we could turn it around.

With this staff, I have no confidence that we can improve.
with these coaches to quote the AD and the chancellor, it was not only how many wins but how the team played. This is a continuous hemorrhaging of a once proud program.

Deehan, when you are running the ball to the left sideline, carry it in your left arm. Thats pee wee **** dude, Hawk is retarded but you should already know that.

I knew it! A BYU fan right?

If this is the troll from out board I think it is, they're actually a psycho USC fan.

Sorry our troll escaped - exception not the rule.

Hope Hawkins gets fired soon - had a good time hanging out with Buff fans this weekend. You guys deserve better.

Hey guys, whoever "Cal Bear" is, I'm certain it's a troll (AMY), and is NOT a Cal fan. If it is, then I'd like to meet "Cal Bear" face to face and put an end to them being a fan. Tough loss for you guys, and it wasn't all that long ago we were EXACTLY where you are now. I agree that Hawkins needs to go, and I hope this game expedites that process for you. Good luck, and this Cal fan is looking forward to my trip next year to Boulder.

Go Bears!

i like airplanes

I like airplane without 100+ people sitting in the back. they bitch too much when you do anything fun. And do you fly airplanes? Or drive buses in the air. Airbuses.

All kidding aside, I think being an airline pilot would be boring for the most part. Give me a Piper cub or a Stearman and the fun that goes with it. It does, however, take a ****load of time to get to Disneyworld in a Piper Cub.

Back