What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: BUFFS @ bears

Same song and dance. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Team isn't that good, coaching sucks and honestly I don't see a lot of great body language by the players on our team. Just soft football. Embarrassing to watch.

Fight, CU, for a coach!
Find a good one this time!!
Search for one, who knows the game,
No cliches, and has a brain,
Leave no stone unturned in this search,
Make CU relevant again,
Shoulder to shoulder we will,
FIRE, HIRE, and WIN WIN WIN!!!!

You know know the tune.

I seriously thought cu would compete today, especially listening to the players and such. Special teams and penalties screwd cu from the start and it got worse from there. CU's teams under hawk have no discipline, no mental toughness.

This is the WORST scenario that could have happened. Hawaii struggled with army so there's a chance for a win next week but georgia,mizzou, no way.

31-0, this is a joke. Bohn can't be that dumb to allow this clown to coach this program. Hawk's staff(not cabral) is AWFUL, flat out JV.

The entire coaching staff needs to be taken out to midfield at halftime and summarily shot in the face

I wish I really turned the TV off when I said I did. I will keep it on to hear what Larry Scott has to say in an interview after halftime.

Back