What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Buffs travel to KjSU

Well, this reffing is a prime reason its so hard to win on the road in the Big XII. Bush league bastards.

DBT, get in chat you dick.

Half time announcers loving up boyle and the buffs. :smile2:

Nice turnaround from an ugly start. Relphorde getting some steals was a spark. Buffs need to stop the turnovers and Burks and higgins need to start scoring.

I got a new computer at work and it won't let me load Java. I need an administrator. Any ideas, smartass?

ask for someone to load java on your computer? You are as old as the rockies, you gotta have the swank to get something like that done right?

I really, really, really love seeing CU bball highlights of us kicking ass and the halftime announcers talking us up. Hope burks gets hot in the 2d and we git r done!!

roberson is amazing. we win this game and the bandwagon is gonna start filling up.

Man I wish I had me some ESPNU....MUST hold onto this one, would be a very big step forward and Coors will be packed on saturday!

the best part about this game is that we don't look like an outmatched team getting lucky... we are in control.

its nice to watch isn't it. but we need to learn how to finish on the road!

Yup....have seen lots of promise like this dashed in the last 2 minutes oh too many times....need to finish with a flurry here and walk home with a W, no excuses

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they could win the last one, but this is a great and unexpected win!

Back