What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

Yep. This was the first bet I’ve placed on CF in 20 years: CU +20.5. Just felt everything Prime did made perfect sense. We were going to be good. Maybe we’d lose a close one to a top team on the road. Man. Did this blow the doors off!! So glad to have held on to hope by the fingernails ALL these years!!!
I have never bet on anything my life. This week was the closest I’ve ever come, but I actually got so wrapped up at work I forgot. And now I’m pissed.

Here's a take I've got a problem with. The guy who reports on race and inequality in sports for USA Today is hating on CFB's most prominent minority coach. If you don't want to praise Prime for today because you think he's obnoxious, fine. Praise his boss-the only sitting AD in the sport who has hired three black coaches in a row.

Very few in sports have done more to give black coaches opportunities than Rick has in his time at CU. He doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves for that.

Last edited:
Back