What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread ---- COLORADO vs. UCLA 7PM on FS1

So to me graffiti was always my friends tagging...had no idea 20 years ago youd have all this. Valpo us amazing for graffiti art. I just want to say that graffiti started as hood and should be appreciated as such. I disagree that it has to be done well
The original graffiti crew were not as developed as today's street artists. They are still great within the culture of hip.hop.

We are going to **** fucla. Seriously
..**** ucla
Oh for sure, I like all sorts of graffiti not just the artistic murals. What I'm looking down on is the "gang tags" that were in Brasil. It's essentially some really rough hieroglyphics which are simply marking territories, like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant. The gangs pride themselves on getting the highest tag, so in the ghetto, all the tallest towers have a 'crown' of symbols around the top of them. It's really quite ugly and when you connect it to the brutal violence associated with the people celebrating the tags, it makes it all the less appetizing.

R
Oh for sure, I like all sorts of graffiti not just the artistic murals. What I'm looking down on is the "gang tags" that were in Brasil. It's essentially some really rough hieroglyphics which are simply marking territories, like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant. The gangs pride themselves on getting the highest tag, so in the ghetto, all the tallest towers have a 'crown' of symbols around the top of them. It's really quite ugly and when you connect it to the brutal violence associated with the people celebrating the tags, it makes it all the less appetizing.
Really? Go somewhere else!

Back