What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread ---- COLORADO vs. UCLA 7PM on FS1

But it really does not do much in games. Almost forces either Nixon to completely burn a DB by several yards or Montez to make a perfect throw.
The most perplexing thing about it is we continue to run him on the outside in the red zone and even throw fades to him.

We have a bunch of dudes on the roster we could bring in for that, but we throw it to KD. Chev, its ok to put Viska on the outside every now and then.

Almost forgot Ento was on the team, mich less a captain until his one catch last night.
Have to wonder if he’s having regrets about RS last year. Hindsight and all but he’s almost been non existent this year. Really thought he’d see some time, but Brown seems to have clearly passed him.

The game last night was fun to be a part of. It was a frustrating first half, but never once was I legitimately concerned they wouldn't win - somehow, the team's demeanor is rubbing off on me and other fans. Montez 22-26? That's just sick. 84.6% completion rate. Viska being Viska. JMac taking an interception out of the hand of the defender right before the half. I love that kid. Even if the penalty nullified the catch, the INT would have stood otherwise. Lewis going off (finally) early in the game.

What's the ceiling on this team? I have no idea. But 6-7 wins total would be a wild disappointment with this start, even taking in to consideration the crappy competition up to this point.

I'm still unsure about KD on the outside. It's certainly not traditional for a guy his height, but it does create some interesting matchup problems when he's out there and Viska is in the slot.
Putting Viska in the slot doesn't necessitate putting KD outside.

Watching ball after ball sail over his head while blanketed by a DB with a height advantage is moronic.

Put him in a position to be successful, outside WR isn't it.

Last edited:
As usual, I have nothing of substance to add but, I will echo others comments in the fact that I was never worried about CU winning the game.

CU was behind with 9 to play in the third. They just took control and it was great to see!

UCLA second half stats:
113 yards
3 points

CU second half stats:
293 yards
24 points

CU's stats include -5 yards for the victory formation on 3 plays to end the game.

Oh, and Montez didn't attempt a pass in the last 10:16 of the game - and we still scored another TD.

That's domination, folks.

Last edited:
Bad call....QB was still in bounds when hit was initiated.

No it was total BS and the announcers said as much. That said the pass interference on the next drive to give us a much needed first down was also total BS.

From where I sat it looked like he was clearly inbounds and giving full effort towards advancing the ball. The hit was hard but not dirty, not at the head.

Without that penalty I don't think they score a TD on that drive.

As it turns out that drive was the only TD they scored all night. Yes that is right the CU Buffs had a conference game giving up only one TD and it was questionable.

In hindsight the D was impressive last night. Edwards still got moved sometimes in the middle and he missed a tackle that resulted in a long run, not his best game.

We also were not very good defending short yardage plays. In the first half they got good yards on those end arounds and WR sweeps. In the end though the D was solid. When the O was struggling the game could have gotten away from us but they didn't let it.

I’m beginning to feel tangible hate for UCLA. Other than the several close, stressful games, I can’t even verbalize why. I just really don’t like them.
This should cure your UCLA hate.

b3e539e825d000acff413154cc3631a7.jpg

Ever been pissed at an ex but she was damn hot and horny so you did it anyways? I’m not against a little hate-****ing every now and then.
Yep, did that, but I didn't ask her to come over, she rang the ****ing doorbell. Only problem was, she got married like 2 months before that. My son's mom is who I'm talking about. That went on for probably, Idk I didn't count, every couple of days for over a year. If her husband knows, I don't really give a ****.

Yep, did that, but I didn't ask her to come over, she rang the ****ing doorbell. Only problem was, she got married like 2 months before that. My son's mom is who I'm talking about. That went on for probably, Idk I didn't count, every couple of days for over a year. If her husband knows, I don't really give a ****.
Pure gold.

Does your son know?

Holy crap man, filter yourself.:ROFLMAO:

Couldn’t help it. Just had to like this post.

You go fishing with the husband?

Does your son know?
No, he doesn't know. I don't make it a point to let him know I'm banging his mom again. Only one he knows about is who I'm banging now. I wish she was quiet, unfortunately she isn't, loud as hell. I get what you're asking, but no I never told him. Would he like it if we could fix it, sure he would. Do I actually think it could ever work, I don't. Call me whatever, I don't think I could trust her again. I have a guest house as well, it helps.

Back