What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU Buffs at ASU Sun Devils

The real problem is that we lost the one irreplaceable player on the team given recruiting miscues by Tad at the guard position in one class plus early defections to the NBA. Now all our deficiencies are magnified tenfold. And given the huge crash in performance vis a vis our expectations for this season, we are suffering from massive depression and anger in the fan base.

That's rough. The basketball gods took aim at the foundation of the team, and they didn't miss.

Only thing you can hope to see from here on out is progression. I believe we've hit rock bottom, so let's climb out of this **** hole.

oooh, another positive: with the fair weather fans bailing, ticket upgrades should be easier this year.

Well thank God I didn't see the game, from what I read just now, it was pretty ****ing bad. I agree the guard play is just brutal. Hold serve at home and try to steal a few on the road. Gonna be a uphill climb if a few guys don't step up and play better than they are.

The real problem is that we lost the one irreplaceable player on the team given recruiting miscues by Tad at the guard position in one class plus early defections to the NBA. Now all our deficiencies are magnified tenfold. And given the huge crash in performance vis a vis our expectations for this season, we are suffering from massive depression and anger in the fan base.

That's rough. The basketball gods took aim at the foundation of the team, and they didn't miss.

Only thing you can hope to see from here on out is progression. I believe we've hit rock bottom, so let's climb out of this **** hole.

oooh, another positive: with the fair weather fans bailing, ticket upgrades should be easier this year.
I like to think so, I don't think it can get worse than getting blasted by ASU but who knows. I said 3-1 in this ASU to the Washington schools stretch, still think that's doable with winning all the home games.

These young Buffs now have a week before their next game, and hopefully they'll get themselves re-oriented toward going forward without Spencer. I'm sure as hell not going to give up on this talented group because they slumped when their best player was injured.

Hey, I'm not quite as stupid as I was accused of being.

Back