What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- CU v #18 SMU

SMU getting all of the loose balls. Need that to change. SMU is land locked in the paint so we will have to win this game from the outside.

SMU knows how to play defense. Tad must know (and based on history, I'm sure he doesn't stop telling the team) just how good we could be if we played defense anywhere near the level that SMU is.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't want Wes shooting a 3. He's a good shooter from deep and has the green light.

I like this strategy. SMU hasn't hit a 3 all night, apparently.
I know Tad rarely wants to use it but think its a good change of pace, especially with SMU killing us on the inside. It will also help them from crashing the boards so hard.

Great run with a weird lineup with XT and little euro as the back court. Fun. Now gotta finish.

I know Tad rarely wants to use it but think its a good change of pace, especially with SMU killing us on the inside. It will also help them from crashing the boards so hard.
We're winning in just about every category other than points in the paint. We slow that down and continue to make them take difficult shots, we could close it out.

Back