What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. ISU

Hey at least we're right in this game, on the road in the Big 12. Look at the other Big 12 game. Texas Tech has over a 20 point lead at home going into the half. We're right where we need to be. Chance to win in the second half on the road.

We should win this game. We're a much better team than the Clones and I like the matchups. Just got to play defense and shoot a reasonable percentage and we should bring this one home.

Overall not a bad half. They came out looking awful but got it together. They gave up some offensive boards but most of the disparity in the rebounding department came when we were throwing up brick after brick early while ISU was making their open jump shots and getting to the rim. Defense looked meh, about what I expected from us on that end. Have to keep exploiting their soft d because their offense is good enough to keep them in it.

They haven't missed a shot yet in the 2nd half. We're like 1/6. This won't continue. Just got to dig in on defense and get better ball movement on offense. No more turnovers.

I honestly don't understand why boyle put this lineup back in when levi and andre were playingv well

SLOPPY! passes to hitting players backs, guys falling down and sitting there while the ball bounces around them. Buffs better get a fire lit under them RIGHT NOW!

Might be one thing if we came out TOO fired up, but no one looks like they even care. Of course I know that's not the case, but come on Buffs!! The season is on the freaking line...this is a 2-12 team...

This is the flaw of an up-tempo offense. 4 SGs and a thin forward with no post game means we're going to struggle in the half court game if Burks isn't Burksing. Right now though, no one is doing anything. Iowa State will let us get away with having a flawed offense because they're not really any good. We're choosing to pussyfoot around the perimeter and take long jump shots instead.

Buffs have a chance to make basketball a good thing and are crapping vs the worst team in conference.

Back