What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** CU vs. KU Big 12 Semifinal

Nothing to be ashamed of with that performance.

Came out strong. Got knocked down. Came back to give them a scare and keep it close.

I love this team.

If we had only played yesterday, I think this comes down to the wire. Shots were falling short everywhere.

Can't complain about that game. Sure a win would have been nice but rest up for a week and come out firing on the big stage.

Not sure I loved Boyle's strategy to shuffle in the bench players midway through the 1st half and rest Higgins and Burks. They might have had some tired legs from the last two days, but the only chance we had in keeping KU down was to punch them in the mouth - as we did in the first 6 minutes - and keep punching them in the mouth. Let our shooters get hot and take KU slightly off their game. Who am I to criticize, though...

In all, it really was a tremendous effort in the last 14 minutes of the game. Great heart in this team, and I'm guessing that we'll have a lot of guys in Vegas picking us to upset higher seeds in the first round. Burks is making his case for a lottery pick (who could blame him), Higgins is trying to show he deserves a shot at the second round. Roberson is just impressive all the way around for his age and size. I'm not terribly disappointed they fell a little short against four 1st round NBA picks in what was basically a home game for KU. Great week for CU basketball.

And if we do have to have a play in game, this team is not the kind of group that goes in with an indignant chip on their shoulder & rolls over. They'll take on the challenge and push on.

Back