What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- CU vs Ped State

Ugly, but got the win. Take it. Obviously need to be better tomorrow.

YOU CANNOT ALMOST BLOW A MOTHER ****ING GAME AFTER HAVING A 9 POINT LEAD WITH 2:30 TO PLAY!

I'll take it but they can't expect wins if they can't close out games. Beat SMU tomorrow and we are looking at a ranking. Go Buffs!!

Well, can't project tomorrow's game based on this game. Hell, this might actually end up helping us. You never know.

Man, Wilke had the jinx mojo going tonight. With 2:30, "No way the Buffs can lose now." STFU! Haha.

As Calipari says: you win and you learn.

I love tonight's game.

1st half proved to the team what Tad has been saying about his system being designed so that they can still win even if they have a bad shooting night. They rebounded and played defense, so they were tied at half.

The end of the game is also very teachable. There is a lot to work on from that stretch in crunch time, but they won so it's not a confidence killer just a learning experience.

They'll play better tomorrow.

P.S. Why is Wilke so damn worried about next year without J40? Can we ****ing enjoy this season, please? He brought this up at least 3 times tonight.

**** next year. I'm all about this year. Really nice to see the team grit out a win. Didn't know they could do that.

I love tonight's game.

1st half proved to the team what Tad has been saying about his system being designed so that they can still win even if they have a bad shooting night. They rebounded and played defense, so they were tied at half.

The end of the game is also very teachable. There is a lot to work on from that stretch in crunch time, but they won so it's not a confidence killer just a learning experience.

P.S. Why is Wilke so damn worried about next year without J40? Can we ****ing enjoy this season, please? He brought this up at least 3 times tonight.

Lack of XJ tonight - can we assume redshirt? they had talked about tonight as a deadline.

Dom
Fortune/fetch/King
XJ
Tory

its a drop off but not the end of the world.

He needs to chill.

I love tonight's game.

It's an ongoing thing with Wilke. He's said this every game I've listened. He actually just did it AGAIN on the postgame and Johnson finally cracked and basically told him to stop

"The Buffs improve to 11-1, the best record through 12 games since the 1941-42 team opened 14-0 en route to a Final Four appearance. Go Buffs!"

Tad: "Gotta learn to win these". "25-25 because we played D and rebounded."

Back