What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: MBB vs Maryland in Puerto Rico Tipoff

doing a much better job of hitting the offensive boards today, even when they aren't getting them somebody is at least in the vicinity.

doing a much better job of hitting the offensive boards today, even when they aren't getting them somebody is at least in the vicinity.

we've got MD shooting the three, problem is they are making them.

we've got MD shooting the three, problem is they are making them.

they have 3 today, only had 2 in the first 2 games, the way some of them had looked i will let them to continue to shoot them. been 2 airballs and 1 that hit the shot clock.

they have 3 today, only had 2 in the first 2 games, the way some of them had looked i will let them to continue to shoot them. been 2 airballs and 1 that hit the shot clock.

they were 3-5 when I posted that, seems they have since found their stroke.

Good half

1. Tomlinson having a poor shooting night.
2. The mayor still making freshmen mistakes. Getting into foul trouble easily, hesitating on a 3 point attempt.
3. SHT not playing well on the offensive side of the ball.
4. Carlon Brown should be involved more.

Good half

1. Tomlinson having a poor shooting night.
2. The mayor still making freshmen mistakes. Getting into foul trouble easily, hesitating on a 3 point attempt.
3. SHT not playing well on the offensive side of the ball.
4. Carlon Brown should be involved more.

Definitely need to get Brown more involved in the 2nd half. 3 points is going to cut it. Nice half by Dufault and Booker. Another day at the office for Roberson as well.

I like it a lot when we've got Shannon and Ski on the court together.

Those guys have to keep earning Nate's minutes from him.

our free throw shooting is just unacceptable. need to put in a ton of time to fix this, we can't have that kill us all season

56-56..

Edit: 60-59 Buffs, 7:47 remaining. Both Ski and Dinwiddie up to 4 fouls...

Last edited:
Back