What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****official game thread*****

Well, not fouling didn't work. Fouling didn't work (well it did but) anyone have an idea what cu should try next time?

Well, not fouling didn't work. Fouling didn't work (well it did but) anyone have an idea what cu should try next time?

How about this? Get far enough ahead where it is not a ****ing question at the end of the game as to who is going to win.

This team isn't tuff. They lucked out in a game they should have won by double digits.

This team isn't tuff. They lucked out in a game they should have won by double digits.

Cu's offense was awful most of the game. That A&M loss was a killer. CU could be sitting at 17-9 and 6-5 in conference.

Tough games ahead.

How about this? Get far enough ahead where it is not a ****ing question at the end of the game as to who is going to win.

I like this! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately ... given the makeup of this team (especially the lack of big-man dominance inside) ... I'm afraid we're doomed to this kind of excruciating (but exciting) kind of outcomes.

At least it won't be boring! :lol:

No way on earth ksu should have had a chance at the end. No ****ing way.

With us shooting soooo poorly from the field and Alec having one of his worst games ever, I am very very surprised we won this game. That last shot was the closest I have EVER seen in basketball. My roommate and I had to watch that replay 5 times on slow motion to even decide. Absolutely crazy ending.

Feels damn good to just win a game right now, but we didn't play particularly well tonight. Part of it was the foul trouble and the way the refs called the game, but 11 turnovers and 28% shooting in the first half was pathetic. With Burks having 8pts, Relphorde just 4 and Roberson 0, it's incredible we won. Difference was at the line: CU 18/22, KSU 18/31. The one positive of the poor game the officials called tonight was seeing Ben Mills get in there and play some fantastic defense - that block of Kelly was a sign of things to come. Shannon Sharpe took a big step forward tonight as well, all the hesitancy from Wednesday was gone and he did a great job of taking taking it to the hoop. 8 pts must be a career high for him in his young career.

So we've clawed our way up to 6th in the Big XII standings at 5-6, but now we go to AFH...

hahaha right? can't wait til we start singing "Fight CU..." all over that little arena of theirs. OUR HOUSE. :D

anyways, feels damn good to sweep KSU. Jacob Pullen completely disrespected CU after we beat them in Manhattan, talking about how KSU "doesn't lose to teams like CU" and how he "knows KSU is the better team". good riddance, KSU tools

Feels damn good to just win a game right now, but we didn't play particularly well tonight. Part of it was the foul trouble and the way the refs called the game, but 11 turnovers and 28% shooting in the first half was pathetic. With Burks having 8pts, Relphorde just 4 and Roberson So we've clawed our way up to 6th in the Big XII standings at 5-6, but now we go to AFH...

Funny ... I was at the CU-Kjsu game last year in Boulder and called it THE worst officiated college BB game I had ever witnessed in person .. the refs literally sucked the air out of what could have been a very good, competitve, and compelling game.

WTF is it with these CU-Kjsu games?

Damn ... I cannot wait for next year.

Back