What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official GameDay Guest Picker Prediction Thread

Jeredough?
The creators of Pit Vipers
Early 90’s Ice Cube
The 62-36 crying Nebraska boy
Bill Hader Snl GIF

Isn't EB in town this weekend?

Good point, although the visiting teams generally fly in on Saturday afternoon. I suppose he could fly in early by himself but he doesn't seem like a likely choice.

As for Fowler, if Herbie and him end up doing the CU game then it wouldn't make sense for Fowler to be the guest picker since the announcers don't makes picks for games they're calling. McDonough/McElroy are doing the ABC Saturday night WV-Pitt game and my guess is Herbie/Fowler will do the Tennessee-Florida game on ESPN

Good point, although the visiting teams generally fly in on Saturday afternoon. I suppose he could fly in early by himself but he doesn't seem like a likely choice.

As for Fowler, if Herbie and him end up doing the CU game then it wouldn't make sense for Fowler to be the guest picker since the announcers don't makes picks for games they're calling. McDonough/McElroy are doing the ABC Saturday night WV-Pitt game and my guess is Herbie/Fowler will do the Tennessee-Florida game on ESPN
Herbstreit confirmed it. I think they may have told Fowler they were very interested in the USC game given the kind of wry smile he had talking about calling another CU game on IG.

I don't think ESPN would have the balls to do this.....but Michael Malone would be entertaining as hell as the guest picker. My guess is Fowler, and that's probably better for CU.

Say what you will about Lee Corso. As far as I'm concerned, the headgear bit is still funny. It will be cool to see him put the chip head on.

Herbstreit confirmed it. I think they may have told Fowler they were very interested in the USC game given the kind of wry smile he had talking about calling another CU game on IG.

I don't think ESPN would have the balls to do this.....but Michael Malone would be entertaining as hell as the guest picker. My guess is Fowler, and that's probably better for CU.

Say what you will about Lee Corso. As far as I'm concerned, the headgear bit is still funny. It will be cool to see him put the chip head on.
Kinda hoping he puts a lamb head on based on the track record I've seen

Corso makes me cringy sad
I hope his contract is up

Taylor Swift. Buffs control the universe.
Can two of the largest recent cultural phenomenons be in the same spot at the same time?

Taylor Swift plays a lamb/buff halftime show. The Big XII stated they couldn’t, in good conscience, have the Buffs in the conference with their current star power…Buffs go independent and become the richest of AD’s in college athletics. The P21ME brand surpasses Jordan, and Nike opens a satellite HQ and R&D operations in the foothills nearby Boulder. The Buffs become the flagship R&D team after uncle Phil buys the farm, and his last will states “the ducks may get some money, but the future is at CU!” In some years down the road, 4x national champion HC Deion Sanders is named athletic director at The University of Colorado.

Could it happen?🤔🥰

Can two of the largest recent cultural phenomenons be in the same spot at the same time?

Taylor Swift plays a lamb/buff halftime show. The Big XII stated they couldn’t, in good conscience, have the Buffs in the conference with their current star power…Buffs go independent and become the richest of AD’s in college athletics. The P21ME brand surpasses Jordan, and Nike opens a satellite HQ and R&D operations in the foothills nearby Boulder. The Buffs become the flagship R&D team after uncle Phil buys the farm, and his last will states “the ducks may get some money, but the future is at CU!” In some years down the road, 4x national champion HC Deion Sanders is named athletic director at The University of Colorado.

Could it happen?🤔🥰
Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

Could it happen?🤔🥰
Beyoncé coin toss

I mean, he's one of the biggest stars in the world so I'm not sure "that's the best they could do" is the right thing to say. Sucks that it's not someone with CU affiliation though

Yes for sure but I guess I thought they would go as big as they could trying to catch up to Fox on the Prime train. Having said that, not sure who I could think of, Matt and Trey probably. And the other thing about The Rock is that we already knew he was here so seems like maybe he was their backup plan? And like you and @Darth Snow said he's not a CU guy.

Get used to it.

We're going to have a lot of celebrities who become Buff backers either out of friendship with Prime & his circle or because they want to be part of the biggest story in sports.

There is ample room on this bandwagon.

Get used to it.

We're going to have a lot of celebrities who become Buff backers either out of friendship with Prime & his circle or because they want to be part of the biggest story in sports.

There is ample room on this bandwagon.
Dammit Fowler deserves this!

Back