What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Georgia tailgate thread.

Great....I missed the best Sackygate ever. So sad....:/

It would probably be rude of me to point out that there could possibly be a reason that the best Sackygate ever was one you couldn't attend, wouldn't it?? :smile2:

I had hoped that someone would post between me and BCS, but I just could wait no longer. :smile2:

Sacky, thanks for the good time. I enjoyed meeting you AllBuffers. Great fans and great fellas. Looking forward for the next opportunity. :thumbsup: Will there be a Sackygate in Columbus next year? :nod:

I took some pictures and will post them when I get home.

Go Buffs

:iagree: Had a super great time!!! Thanks for all the great hospitality! Hope to attend again some day!

she flipped rugged off within 30 seconds of meeting him, and me about 15 after that. So, probably pretty sober.

I didn't dare flip her off in person, so I waited until I got back here. She had every right to flip me off for what I said, which will not be repeated here. :smile2: Although we did get past that and it wasn't necessary for OUbuff to kick my ass. :thumbsup:

I didn't dare flip her off in person, so I waited until I got back here. She had every right to flip me off for what I said, which will not be repeated here. :smile2: Although we did get past that and it wasn't necessary for OUbuff to kick my ass. :thumbsup:

which he could have... easily haha

Gentlemen and ladies, Excellent Sackygate, I had a really good time crushing a few beers with ya'll. We went to the reunion tent after and saw a bunch of old friends, sorry BCS, Mac wasn't there to bring over. I do plan on being in Columbus next year and will set my team's off week accordingly.

Back