What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ISU tailgate thread.

OK, here are the assignments:

Sacky - breakfast burritos. I'm going to pass on making the jambalaya burritos. That's just too weird. I'll also make up some coffee.
Lefty - Bagels & cream cheese. (Dozen bagels should do the trick)
Buffnik - OJ (2 gallons)
Loblaw - 1.75 of vodka
Snow - schnapps.
Dio - Whiskey (preferably irish whiskey to make Irish coffee)
BCS - beer.
Rugged - Kahlua.

96, GBL, Skiddy - if you're going to be there, just bring something you think sounds good.

Done.

OH, I almost forgot -

Hugegroove - Guac and chips. That will be perfect. Sorry I forgot you in there, dude. See you tomorrow.

you guys want only OJ or want me to do a gallon of that and a gallon of bloody mary juice?

Unfortunately, 96's and my son got the stomach bug last night so we can't come. Promised him the KSU game to him as he was throwing up.

Sorry I missed you guys. I showed up really late and everyone except dio had left.

I did bring the OJ, though. :wink2:

Sorry I didn't see the list before we came. Thanks again, Sacky, and good to see everyone.

sacky,

Is you dad going to use your parking pass?

I say we meet at the same spot for the KSU game. I'll bring a cooler we can use if we can throw it in your dad's car and you'll just hold onto it until next season. Or we can do those styrofoam ones and throw them away at the end of the tailgate.

sacky,

Is you dad going to use your parking pass?

I say we meet at the same spot for the KSU game. I'll bring a cooler we can use if we can throw it in your dad's car and you'll just hold onto it until next season. Or we can do those styrofoam ones and throw them away at the end of the tailgate.

My Dad and Father in Law will be using the parking pass. They've agreed to bring the long beer pong table and four chairs. They'll probably get there around 2 hours before kickoff. They might not get the exact same spot, but they'll be close. There won't be a tent, and they'll be in a reddish Chevy Blazer. Everybody who wants to come and hang out certainly can, but I won't be there.

Sorry to have missed you guys.
I got stuck at the Buff Restaurant at 9:30 and had to fight my way through a plate of saddlebags. By the time I got on campus, it was go time.

Darn 11:30 games.

One great weekend to be in Boulder, ushering in the new era with a big W.

My Dad and Father in Law will be using the parking pass. They've agreed to bring the long beer pong table and four chairs. They'll probably get there around 2 hours before kickoff. They might not get the exact same spot, but they'll be close. There won't be a tent, and they'll be in a reddish Chevy Blazer. Everybody who wants to come and hang out certainly can, but I won't be there.

This is the best advertising Sackygate has received since there were rumors of an Alex appearance in 2006.

Back