What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

Could be Mel last year at MSU. I doubt the Spartans will tolerate another awful season.

Dude, they just had to sell the naming rights to their own mascot. What makes you think they're going to be willing to spend the cash to get rid of Tucker after 2 years?

Dude, they just had to sell the naming rights to their own mascot. What makes you think they're going to be willing to spend the cash to get rid of Tucker after 2 years?
I think you're confusing 'mascot' with 'nickname'

MSU sucks

sounds like this was misreported by CBS

“While this is a new extension of the partnership for Rocket Mortgage with Men’s Basketball, this is not a first-of-its-kind sponsorship for the Spartans or a new concept in professional or collegiate team partnerships,” the school said in a news release Friday. “It is a presenting sponsorship of the Michigan State Men’s Basketball season, which is a common practice in both college and pro sports. This is nothing new for the school or the industry.”

freep link

I see a “cease and desist” letter from Rocket Mortgage after that press release re pre-emptive breach of contract: failure of consideration—what did we pay all that money for?
I'm not following. can you post that letter or a link?

The “Relentless” Green-White game is on B10 right now and my blood pressure went up just looking at that a-hole Tucker! Glad he is gone.

Much as I dislike the man, I watched the nu game last night, and that was one of my favorites ever. I will always remember the anger and shame I felt seeing Folsom filled with the red, and was so happy when the Buffs pulled it out. Mangram (sp) was something special that game

Much as I dislike the man, I watched the nu game last night, and that was one of my favorites ever. I will always remember the anger and shame I felt seeing Folsom filled with the red, and was so happy when the Buffs pulled it out. Mangram (sp) was something special that game
who is 'the man' that you're referring to here?

who is 'the man' that you're referring to here?
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Tucker has his work cut out for him next year. MSU had 25 players enter the transfer portal, and 15 have come in via the portal. Combined with seniors leaving, he’s turning over half the roster in one year with a very complicated defense.

Tucker has his work cut out for him next year. MSU had 25 players enter the transfer portal, and 15 have come in via the portal. Combined with seniors leaving, he’s turning over half the roster in one year with a very complicated defense.
He'll be back on the Kirby/Saban teet as a DC or position coach in the NFL within a couple years.

Back