Official Nebraska Hate Thread

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Go Buffs, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Go Buffs

Go Buffs Where in the hell is Idot Buff? Club Member

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.

Bread, buffedup, buff4bcs1985 and 2 others like this.
  2. TDforTD

TDforTD Club Member Club Member

62-36, our whole row was filled with Buffs fans but we were surrounded by N immediately in front and behind us.

After the first Purify TD, this Peggy Bundy lookalike behind me put her hand on my delicate, 11 year old shoulder and exclaimed, “it’s not gonna last you know.”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Bread, SewallBeach, RK and 15 others like this.
  3. DeNiro

DeNiro My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I hate Nebraska.

Am I doing this right?

Go Buffs likes this.
  4. WarBuff

WarBuff Club Member Club Member

No, it’s “I ******* hate Nebraska and all the beastiality loving inbreds from there”! And throw in bailer while you are at it.

5. skibum

skibum Did not pee on the Alamo. Club Member

We had a county sheriff who wouldn't ticket folks with NE plates if they parked in handicapped spaces without a permit.

6. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

I'm on a diet so I can fit into my 62-36 shirt next fall for the game in Lincoln! Gave up beer! That's hatred!

CULifer, Tractor, Bread and 8 others like this.
  7. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Isn't a NE plate the same as a handicapped plate.

c502cid, -BMP-, Bread and 12 others like this.
  8. skibum

skibum Did not pee on the Alamo. Club Member

In case there is any doubt @Trufflesauce

This is a classic, dictionary definition UBL.

Tractor, goalline, ZandiBuff and 4 others like this.
  9. DeNiro

Ditto

WarBuff likes this.
  10. Not Sure

Not Sure Club Member Club Member

The plate IS the handicapped permit.

UBL?

11. MtnBuff

I should have asked if they have handicapped spaces in front of the meth dealers houses.

Heywood likes this.
  12. DeNiro

That's not a UBL, I think you just created a not sure.

Alfred91 likes this.
  13. Not Sure

Sweet.

14. DeNiro

Dude.

Alfred91 likes this.
  15. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

“Irrational”? What’s your ****ing problem?

WarBuff likes this.
  16. Bear Fiend

Bear Fiend Well-Known Member

What the ****? No, the polyester nubs are to blame. **** them and **** bailer.

17. MtnBuff

What do you find in the home of a family with one spouse from bailer and the other from fuskerland in late December?

A: A pile of polyester team labelled red and green clothing that looks kind of like a rapey plastic tree once they figured out they weren't going to a bowl.

18. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo ExtrudedPlasticDingus Club Member

19. SBP

SBP Club Member Club Member

My brother in law loves living in North Platte. He told me that they have a Kollege and the main industries are garage sales and crystal meth.

20. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

It really is the Shangri-la of Nebraska.

bt8257, FlatironsBuff and BuffPride88 like this.
  21. MtnBuff

A 30 something year old reasonably fit man was travelling from Washington state to Chicago when he stopped off in a bar in a small town in north central Nebraska.

As he went in a group of locals looked up from under their feed caps and eyed the stranger suspiciously wondering who he was since they didn't see many visitors and fewer in that particular bar.

The talked among themselves trying to figure out who he was. Was he from one of those gobberment spies, was he a commie looking to steal their daughters ( 'specially that cute one that still had most of her teeth,) was he one of dem holliweird fellers lookin' fer another town to make look bad in a scary movie?

Finally they decided that Luther was the best option to send over and figure out who the guy was since Luther had been to Kansas City a couple times and know how to talk to "dem big-city fellers." Luther wandered over to the man's table and said howdy. He then proceeded to explain that they didn't see many visitors from out of town and had noticed his license plates weren't from Nebraska and they were wondering who he was and what he was doing there.

He explained to Luther that he was a taxidermist and was on his way to a trade show. He had just stopped of for a bite and a cool drink. Luther seemed satisfied and headed back over to the table to explain. When he had finished the others looked at him and said "what in tarnation is a taxi-dermist?" Luther didn't know either but it sounded pretty suspicious. They sent him back over to find out.

As he returned to the man's table he said "S'cuse me but exact-a-lee what is a taxi-dermist?" The man gave him a look and responded " I mount animals." At that Luther smiled, looked back at his friends and loudly proclaimed "It's alright boys, he's one of us."

22. The Ogre

The Ogre Club Member Club Member

Late last summer when my step daughter was visiting with her Herbie husband (they line in Stincoln), we avoided the nearby Big Red Grill. However, returning from a sightseeing trip, I let him choose the next place to eat, since he wasn't impressed with the high falutin' places we'd taken him to. He asked me to take an exit, then directed me to a truck stop diner. I **** you not. Well, he was in heaven when we walked in and it was all red. Nub football was all he could think and talk about.

We left without me getting too nasty, when half way home we were passing a red Chevy POS sedan with Oregon vanity plats to the tune of HUSKERS. Oh, he was excited, and the helmet decal had him giddy. "Catch up, I want to give them a thumbs up!" he said. "It's just going to be a meth head or some fat cow, relax," I replied. He gave me a dirty look, then turned his attention to the car we were pulling even with. She was probably in her mid twenties and every bit bit of three hun - maybe tree fiddy! Classic!

The next day we watched the bug eaters stink it up on TV. He truly doesn't understand my disdain of that **** hole state, which only feeds the fire.

Darth Snow, Buffnik and TDforTD like this.
  23. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

And den?

TDforTD likes this.
  24. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

I sat next to Chris Hollis' mom at 62-36. Very cool woman. Chris was up on a visit, I don't remember if it was his official or not.

She hated the nublets, too.

TDforTD and SuperiorBuff like this.
  25. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

You were more fun when you were saturated with hate and judgment.

Alfred91 likes this.
  26. Fight CU

Fight CU Club Member Club Member

^^^^^^ textbook

27. cu2x

cu2x Well-Known Member

just to piss people off: prior to Colorado statehood, the area of Boulder that is North of Baseline, the whole campus and downtown, was in Nebraska. the area S was in Kansas

28. Not Sure

Why would that piss off anybody but Nebraskans?

jkppkjjkp likes this.
  29. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Exploring the outernet Club Member

First off, bless President James Buchanan for deciding to liberate NE Colorado from the Nebraska scourge in 1861.

Nebraska territory and the State of Nebraska are two different things entirely. The Nebraska Territory included large tracts of what eventually became Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, the Dakotas, and Methbraska. Buchanan knew that Yellowstone and the Black Hills, Boulder and Rocky Mtn National Park were too good for those wretched bastards.

The territorial misunderstanding created by Democrats Senator Stephen Douglas and Franklin Pierce lasted 7 short years before Buchanan made sure Colorado got its own territorial designation and our own statehood.

The city of Lincoln was named Lancaster at the time of this 1861 Colorado liberation. Nebraska didn’t even get statehood until five year later in 1866. The Bug Eaters of Lincoln didn’t even exist until 1869, which means Colorado split before the first Runza was eaten in Lincoln.

It’s all good. Nothing to get pissed about, except for that IROC conestoga wagon with Nebraska vanity plates driven by Ebenezer Kameltosis Osborn that broke down in Estes Park at the site of the future Husker gift shop.

Alfred91 likes this.
  30. Not Sure

I’m pretty sure that fusker store in Estes is gone now. It wasn’t there the last time I was in town. Maybe it moved?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.