What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nebraska v. KSU thread

hehe, true - when I turned the game on it was already over at 31-3. at that point the returns seemed pretty good, but don't really matter.

****braska 7
mildcats 0

****braska7
ksu 3

****braska 14
mildcats 3

****braska 17
kittens 3

****braska 24
kittens 3

****braska 31

kittens 3

****braska 31
kittens 6

****braska 38
kittens 6

****braska 38
pussies 6

****braska 45
little girls 6

****braska 45
kitties 12

****braska 48
kittens 13

fify

These Thursday games are for amateurs. I would think it to be beneath the Fuskers. College football should be reserved for Saturday afternoons, and occasional Saturday nights.

These Thursday games are for amateurs. I would think it to be beneath the Fuskers. College football should be reserved for Saturday afternoons, and occasional Saturday nights.

I agree, but we are 5-0, and 1-0 in the Big12-2, I hope we play well in the next game against the whornes and put the wood to them

I didn't watch the game, but that is a legit win scorewise. Perhaps the Nubs really are back? We'll have to wait till they play a ranked team to find out.

And Fridays, right? What about Thanksgiving Thursdays? Set the rules.

Stolen from EDSBS:

nub_poster.jpg

I didn't watch the game, but that is a legit win scorewise. Perhaps the Nubs really are back? We'll have to wait till they play a ranked team to find out.

They have a couple of tough games coming up (UT, @OSU), but they'll be favored to win both of those. But they have destroyed the 2 decent teams they've played so far, and both of those have been on the road. :huh:

Best sign.
21ero86.gif

Worst post.

Love it. Especially considering that dope was holding it up when KSU was already beat down and in the fetal position sucking its thumb. That was a nice rendition of Happy Birthday for Old Man Snyder tho. Peace out Purple Pussies.

Love it. Especially considering that dope was holding it up when KSU was already beat down and in the fetal position sucking its thumb. That was a nice rendition of Happy Birthday for Old Man Snyder tho. Peace out Purple Pussies.

What. Do you think that made them hate nebraska less?

Seriously, are there lamer college students anywhere? Not just the ones pictured, but KSU in general. Every time I encounter their students or alumn, I'm somehow reminded of my rural high school in Oregon.

Seriously, are there lamer college students anywhere? Not just the ones pictured, but KSU in general. Every time I encounter their students or alumn, I'm somehow reminded of my rural high school in Oregon.

The fact that they are wearing purple XII shirts shows just how dumb they are. Those will be MWC t-shirts in 2 years.

The fact that they are wearing purple XII shirts shows just how dumb they are. Those will be MWC t-shirts in 2 years.

Do you think the guy in the white t-shirt is itchy cause he's tweaking?

Don't you have a Huskerpedia orgy to attend? Can't wait until we play the Huskers, I dare say we will do better than the Mildcats.

you might want to think that statement over a bit. That Georgia win may still be too fresh in your memory. Think about the strength/weaknesses for both teams and then put those thoughts into words for us.

you might want to think that statement over a bit. That Georgia win may still be too fresh in your memory. Think about the strength/weaknesses for both teams and then put those thoughts into words for me.
If I were you, I'd worry about getting that reach around from whoever is behind you in what must be a record circle jerk going on in Lincoln right now.

We're 18th in the nation against the run (100 ypg). All Nebraska can do at the moment is run. Nebraska has had trouble stopping the run, last night notwithstanding. The Buffs love to run, and have improved every week. We're not scared of your pizza-faced QB. Based on recent history, the outcome of the game is going to be either a) Colorado routs Nebraska or b) Nebraska locates another miracle to edge Colorado.

In short, **** you.

We're 18th in the nation against the run (100 ypg). All Nebraska can do at the moment is run.

Two of the 5 worst rushing teams in the country are Hawaii (ranked 117th) and Colorado State (ranked 120th). Georgia is ranked 76th.

California is ranked 34th, and put up 160 yards on us. I don't know...we typically play nebbie close, but I'm not about to start talking trash against a team that has looked every bit like a Top10 team.

Back