What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official New Hampshire Game Thread

Yeah, I dunno. I could be wrong. But I'm betting he stays. I kinda hope he doesn't, because that means that we had a really good season and the offense played well, but I think we're seeing our depth at QB ain't that good, so I also kinda hope he stays. I'm torn.

Unless he is fairly certain of going within the top 50 picks or so then I would hope he stays for another year. Now that he is more mature and focused an extra year of coaching and development could help him.

Good game Buffs, solid stats, big win, healthy players, Shenault needs some rest for that Shoulder, and MacMillian is looking like he is getting in solid form and should be the #1 go to back. Evans is the change of pace. Let's get some rest and be ready to roll in 13 days!!!

Unfortunately, a Noyer pick 6 created a situation where MM decided “let’s just get the **** out of here”. It may be disappointing, but he gave the backups a chance. The mistake is Noyer being ahead of Lytle.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Good game Buffs, solid stats, big win, healthy players, Shenault needs some rest for that Shoulder, and MacMillian is looking like he is getting in solid form and should be the #1 go to back. Evans is the change of pace. Let's get some rest and be ready to roll in 13 days!!!
Anyone know if Shenault’s shoulder is chronic or something that can heal up with 2 wks rest?

"Come to CU... you might get to throw 20 passes by your redshirt sophomore year... maybe."
In the two games a year where CU is winning/losing by enough to have backups in the game, they need to show competence. Period. If it were me, I would have pulled Noter after that and given Lytle a chance to run the offense. I agree that MM needs to allow backups do their thing, but no coach is just going to allow the same backup to keep slinging it around after throwing a pick 6 to an FCS team.

In the two games a year where CU is winning/losing by enough to have backups in the game, they need to show competence. Period. If it were me, I would have pulled Noter after that and given Lytle a chance to run the offense. I agree that MM needs to allow backups do their thing, but no coach is just going to allow the same backup to keep slinging it around after throwing a pick 6 to an FCS team.

It never changes though. The pick six is a convenient excuse for a clear pattern.

Whatever. Montez better stay healthy.

It never changes though. The pick six is a convenient excuse for a clear pattern.

Whatever. Montez better stay healthy.
I thought the pattern was clearly broken today and he was allowing Noyer to run the offense... until he gave NH 7 points early in the 3rd quarter.

Who was actually at this game? I was. In the second half the Buffs were running people in and out, even giving unknown freshmen a few snaps without worrying about burning their redshirts under the new rule. I didn't care that style points were lost or that the Buffs only won by a lot. They are 3-0, fairly healthy, and going into a bye week and then meeting a questionable UCLA team at home. These are the good old days.

I just finished watching the game and If I never hear Chad Brown call a game it will be a blessing. Dude did nothing but bash CU the entire game. STFU!

I just finished watching the game and If I never hear Chad Brown call a game it will be a blessing. Dude did nothing but bash CU the entire game. STFU!
Yeah I used to get annoyed when the announcers would just rip on CU the whole game and blow the opponent, until I decided they did that because the other teams were playing better and winning more, and therefore it was natural that there was good stuff to say about our opponents and lots of stuff to criticize about CU. I don't think we played an amazing game that should be celebrated by supposedly objective commentators, but I would expect when you are up 35-0 for some kind of positive coverage, which I agree, they were mostly negative.

We were not sharp. I only watched the first half but wasn’t impressed. Then seeing Troy beat the fuskers actually has me a bit concerned that maybe the players think they are better than they actually are. We looked like the raggedy Buffs. This bye week needs to be productive.

I'd just like to add two comments.

Our O-linemen HAVE TO GET BIGGER!

MM needs to stop being so respectful. Keep running your offense when you start putting back-ups in! 38-0 isn't the time you decide you're just going to hand it off the rest of the game. The team basically got nothing accomplished in the 2nd half because when you pull everyone, the team relaxes and just goes through the motions.

We were not sharp. I only watched the first half but wasn’t impressed. Then seeing Troy beat the fuskers actually has me a bit concerned that maybe the players think they are better than they actually are. We looked like the raggedy Buffs. This bye week needs to be productive.

We weren't sharp, but I thought we were due for a bit of a letdown. Got a ton of people reps, and we didn't have any injuries. Onto UCLA.

Back