What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Game Thread

For sure this game was lost on offense. Defense didn't play its best game, but the offense got absolutely dominated and - beyond that - couldn't make simple plays like completing passes to receivers who were schemed wide open.
Once the QB run was taken out of our offense we became very vanilla.

Are you high? If any good team gets the stupid field position and free possessions our offense gave to washington, they're probably going to win handily. Our defense has been put behind the 8 ball many times this season and bailed us out. But this game is horrific. I am too depressed to compile the numbers but udub has lived on our side of field after numerous 3/outs and turnovers. No defense, no matter how great, can hold up in these conditions.
Yes thank you it would of been hard for Alabama to win tonight with sefo

Boy. I don't agree at all. These guys have been through hell to get to their first Bowl game and you want to sit them? Bowls are a reward.
Bowls are a reward. Players get lots of swag and lots of fun time away. But ask Mac the 1st. The game itself is about the guys coming up unless you're playing for a title. Please folks remember what is best for the team not for the individual.

Our lines need a lot of work. And our coaches need to stop riding players with a double knee/ankle injury if their only weapon is their legs. In the history of Colorado football, Chad Hansen is the best passing QB we have ever had. That's sad.

I said "41-13 dawgs" Probably close at half." in your prediction thread and predicted your QB won't last....Seems like I had my **** dialed in.
Really, all that's left is your "Bring on Bama" t-shirt. Pics or GTFO. Heart says I hope you win ('cause I hate ****ing Bama) but head say you guys get rolled just like OU against tOSU.

Well, I did call it and you guys spend pages saying I was an idiot so. Seriously you guys were a bit delusional...
Really, all that's left is your "Bring on Bama" t-shirt. Pics or GTFO. Heart says I hope you win ('cause I hate ****ing Bama) but head say you guys get rolled just like OU against tOSU.

Bowls are a reward. Players get lots of swag and lots of fun time away. But ask Mac the 1st. The game itself is about the guys coming up unless you're playing for a title. Please folks remember what is best for the team not for the individual.
What's best for the team is not sending them the message that they'll be benched in the bowl game their senior year that they worked so hard to lead the team to.

5942-5941-LandisSchellack-2-5L.JPG

Back