What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

remember, the coach is a Buff too
Ya, one coaching for his job this year.

I am sure he likes PL, and they share a common bond, but VJ has no room for error this year. He cannot afford to play favorites just because Phil went to CU.

last night, I saw a replay of a Colorado at utah game where Phillip is running right, crashes into his pulling guard and knocks him flat. he then gets a couple more yards. I tried to find it on youtube and couldn't, but what unbelievable strength.

Ya, one coaching for his job this year.

I am sure he likes PL, and they share a common bond, but VJ has no room for error this year. He cannot afford to play favorites just because Phil went to CU.

on the other hand, if it came down to a true "coin flip", it might help

Heard another random shoutout to Lindsay yesterday on AM 950. They had an interview with Brandon McManus of all people, and asked which players he was enjoying watching, and he said Philip Lindsay. Said that the way Phil runs is just great to watch.

Heard another random shoutout to Lindsay yesterday on AM 950. They had an interview with Brandon McManus of all people, and asked which players he was enjoying watching, and he said Philip Lindsay. Said that the way Phil runs is just great to watch.
Big Al said that "NFL people he's spoken to around the league" believe that the Broncos got a major steal with Lindsay. He's a playmaker, plain and simple, and the Broncos have lacked those in a major way over the last few years, so I've come to the conclusion that both he and DeAngelo Henderson can and should make the roster even though they might be similar type players.

Big Al said that "NFL people he's spoken to around the league" believe that the Broncos got a major steal with Lindsay. He's a playmaker, plain and simple, and the Broncos have lacked those in a major way over the last few years, so I've come to the conclusion that both he and DeAngelo Henderson can and should make the roster even though they might be similar type players.
You can play him or play against him. He’s gonna play for someone.

last night, I saw a replay of a Colorado at utah game where Phillip is running right, crashes into his pulling guard and knocks him flat. he then gets a couple more yards. I tried to find it on youtube and couldn't, but what unbelievable strength.

Was that the..... “Lindsey! Lindsey!! Lindsey!!!!” Play called by Gus Johnson and made famous by Deadspin?

I don’t get it.....

Forced visual UBL:

rick_400x400.jpg

Phil was the starting kick returner for tonight's Broncos game! Hope it stays that way

For god's sake, this is embarrassing. Whether it was Mac himself who posted that or not, he coached the guy for 4 years, he should know how to spell his ****ing name especially as it isn't overly complicated, either.

Back