What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

Suck
Suck
Suck
Get well Phil!!!
He deserves his Pro Bowl pay
I bet he still travels down and deserves a family vacation for his hard work.
Love this dude
Broncos season + Buffs season = Serious Depression

https://theathletic.com/733225/2018...agical-rookie-season-was-years-in-the-making/

“I had to pull him out a few times in high school because he gets so riled up and he loses it,” Tony said. “You look in his eyes and they’re going around in a circle like Dracula. For real. He’s done that to me one time. He gets out there on that football field, and it’s a whole other world. He’s a whole other person and no one can say anything to him. We know what he’s saying and it’s not nice.”

Sucks that Lindsay got his hand busted up. He'll miss the Pro Bowl but will be fine for next season. I'm glad I started this multi-titled thread.

Well, to be fair, at like $300k/year, Lindsay is only making middle class income, so he probably needs a go fund me for his $800 flight and $1000 hotel stay.
He seems like a guy who would never say he “needs” a GoFundMe charity drive. Especially at $300k a year.

...wait maybe you were sarcasming. I can’t tell.

:ROFLMAO:
Uh, I don’t want to get too condescending here, but I’m pretty sure he did. Nice try BR.

I don’t want to be too condescending here but you’re a ****ing idiot...first comment is the thread starter smart guy. Nice try though.

I gotta say, I admire your pluck.

You have the boldness of a much younger woman.

Lol that was such a good comeback, i expected more. Maybe next time a your mom joke? Come see me at Folsom and we can have this conversation in person. :D Until then STFU, you’re not very witty.

Back