What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

It will be interesting to watch his 2019 season. I want him to see a HUGE payday someday so want to see him have another great and injury free season. The Broncos hit the jackpot with Phil and I sure as hell hope they don’t continue to lowball his contract. It actually kind of pisses me off that he’s getting a minimum salary. (I’m assuming he still is)

It will be interesting to watch his 2019 season. I want him to see a HUGE payday someday so want to see him have another great and injury free season. The Broncos hit the jackpot with Phil and I sure as hell hope they don’t continue to lowball his contract. It actually kind of pisses me off that he’s getting a minimum salary. (I’m assuming he still is)

We went over this last season...but there’s nothing the Broncos can do, it’s the NFL rules. He can renegotiate his contract after his 2nd season.

We went over this last season...but there’s nothing the Broncos can do, it’s the NFL rules. He can renegotiate his contract after his 2nd season.
Now that you mention it, I do remember that. Thanks. So let’s hope for another great year and a nice $6,000,000+ contract.

So the news is a bit late but Phillip Lindsay received an extra $200k. Once again it is tilted toward offensive lineman, but still a nice Christmas bonus for him.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/we...dsay-from-winning-bigger-bonus-220021703.html

I’ve never even heard of this! Very cool for him, his bonus was more than most people’s yearly income lol. Hoping he’s healthy and successful this year so that he can be eligible for a new contract after this season. Elway is a dick but I doubt he would fight Phil too much on this.

I just went to page one of this thread to see what we were saying at this time last year.

Incredible.

I just went to page one of this thread to see what we were saying at this time last year.

Incredible.
tenor.gif

He’s making the team. And he’s going to play.

Back