What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rabid Goldfish T-Shirt order thread

I will take a 3XXXL in Gold and a Small in Black. I can send you a check or do whatever. (By whatever I mean legal tender not "whatever".)

I'd like to get:

1 gold XXL
1 black XXL
2 black S

Paypal or whatever works is awesome.

Great work!

Last edited:
Gotta have me one of these shirts!

1 XL in black please... let me know how much shipping is and how to pay.

If we ordered earlier and asked for them at the lunch on the 7th, do you want us to pay you there or would you like pre-payment?

If we ordered earlier and asked for them at the lunch on the 7th, do you want us to pay you there or would you like pre-payment?

Recruiting luncheon is fine. FYI, I won't be distributing them inside, during the luncheon. It will be before or after.

is it that time yet?

The first batch of shirts should be arriving this week, so yeah I guess it is that time.

What I'd prefer people do is email me at (remove all the under scores and spaces, at=@) j_e_spittler3 at gmail dot com and I will forward you all payment options and info.

on a related note....my friend and i ended up parking right next to, and walking up to the CEC 'with' the rabid goldfish, last night. he is smaller than i expected....well....except for his giant arms. :wow:

The shirts have arrived!!!

A handful of folks have paid and those orders are going to be mailed today. To the folks that I'm meeting up with at the recruiting Luncheon, I'll collect from you then. To the rest of the Allbuffers, see the post just above here for payment info. I'd love to hold these for you but I need to get them sold first and foremost.

The shirts have arrived!!!

A handful of folks have paid and those orders are going to be mailed today. To the folks that I'm meeting up with at the recruiting Luncheon, I'll collect from you then. To the rest of the Allbuffers, see the post just above here for payment info. I'd love to hold these for you but I need to get them sold first and foremost.

did you get my check?

I'm thinking I'll be at the CU Hoops game this Saturday and could meet up at the DH before the game to distribute some t's.

Too cool!!! :thumbsup:
1-XL Black please!!!
Just let me know how to pay!!
I've got checks so I must have money..:wow:..right???

The shirts are great! The kids love them and I am having a hard time getting them to take them off. Wore them to school today! Thanks HF and it was great to meet you at the lunch.

Back