What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Score Prediction Thread vs Air Force

AFA isn’t dominant in their own conference, why are people so skittish? It’s like saying P5 coordinators as a whole less less capable than G5 coordinators.

45-28 Buffs with lots of backups playing.

Someone told me the AF game is sold out. Of course 10,000 of those are fusker fans who bought season tix so they could watch there mighty fuskers storm into Folsom to exact revenge. Oops! How’d that work out?

Last edited:
I predict a little bit of a letdown but AFA won't be able to stop da Buffs offensive.

Colorado 41
AFA 26

Maybe-but Air Force went into Ann Arbor two years ago and gave them fits too. They're no cupcake.

They’ll be ready. We have coaches who have coached MANY games for and against option teams. They’ll be ready. Plus, their D will be no match for our playmakers on offense.

Maybe-but Air Force went into Ann Arbor two years ago and gave them fits too. They're no cupcake.
They aren’t, but they are a 5 win MW team from last year. Army won 11 games with their only losses coming to Duke and OU. I’m also more confident about playing AFA because our defensive issues haven’t been about stoping the run. It’s been coverage breakdowns in the Secondary and a lack of athleticism at LB. neither of those things should be much of a problem on Saturday.

They aren’t, but they are a 5 win MW team from last year. Army won 11 games with their only losses coming to Duke and OU. I’m also more confident about playing AFA because our defensive issues haven’t been about stoping the run. It’s been coverage breakdowns in the Secondary and a lack of athleticism at LB. neither of those things should be much of a problem on Saturday.

For me, I think it is just going to hard for the team to be "up" three consecutive weeks, especially with the early kickoff. Just win.

Can't say I know much about AFA other than their record last year wasn't good. But quickly perusing the box scores, the losses were mostly close. Plus factor in the option offense is tough, I'll go..

CU 44
AFA 31

AFA has played one game this year and that was a glorified scrimmage against Colgate. We cannot afford a third consecutive slow start because that may keep the Falcons in it all afternoon as they adjust to the speed of the game.

41-31 Buffs.

Back