What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Score Prediction Thread vs Air Force

I think we'll have no problem moving the ball, but I worry that they won't, either.

Option teams are more prone to turnovers than most, though, and our defense has looked like ballhawks thus far.

35 - 24 Buffs.

Phil Steele has Air Force as one of his most improved teams. Will be close throughout
34-24 CU

Yes. Kansas vs. Coastal Carolina was the most exciting game I watched yesterday.
tenor.gif

A loss to AFA would undo all of the good that we’ve done so far.

They absolutely can't stop us. I'm predicting a slightly lower total score due to their offense taking so much time off the clock on their drives:

CU: 31
AFA: 17

I have worked with a bunch of Zoomies. U2 pilots to F15 fighter jockies who did intercept missions against the SR-71 to test its capabilities as the plane exited Soviet airspace. Air Force One Pilots. And I could go on and on...

By in large... they are a PITA to fly with. Baby sitting basically.

Just this last week, flying into Denver, arrival tells us to maintain 210kts.

Captain (Air Force Guy) decided to slow to 190kts. On his own. No regard for how the controller was trying to manage traffic.

Conversation;

Me: He wants you to maintain 210 knots”. .
Him: I think he wants me to slow down. All we will do is fly by the airport.
Me: He literally just told you, not five seconds ago to maintain 210 knots.
Him:.....

Brain damage. And baby sitting. I thank God I didn’t have to take him into Atlanta. He has 2 and 1/2 years left. Can’t come soon enough.

I honestly appreciate their service to our country and the sacrifices they have made. The stories they have are incredible. But, dammit, they ****ing suck ass as commercial airline pilots.

So, with all due respect to the Zoomiies, go CU.

45-17

I have worked with a bunch of Zoomies. U2 pilots to F15 fighter jockies who did intercept missions against the SR-71 to test its capabilities as the plane exited Soviet airspace. Air Force One Pilots. And I could go on and on...

Captain (Air Force Guy) decided to slow to 190kts. On his own. No regard for how the controller was trying to manage traffic.

Conversation;

Brain damage. And baby sitting. I thank God I didn’t have to take him into Atlanta. He has 2 and 1/2 years left. Can’t come soon enough.

I honestly appreciate their service to our country and the sacrifices they have made. The stories they have are incredible. But, dammit, they ****ing suck ass as commercial airline pilots.

45-17

Not to the extent of your story, but piggy backing on your story of babysitting. In college, I was on the CU debate team. Air Force’s debate team wasn’t very good, but had a lot of members. Anyway, this one guy was fired up about him being “in the military.” One of his fellow cadets called him out: “he thinks he’s in the military. We’re not in the military. We’re college students who wear uniforms and are forced to workout.” That made me laugh and stuck with me.

Conversation;

45-17

My dad was a fighter pilot and considered going into commercial when he retired in the 80's. Apparently, airlines weren't really into hiring fighter pilots then, because of just what you describe.

Surprised we’re only 3.5 point favorites. I get that their offense will be tricky but our offense should tear them to shreds.

Buffs - 42
AF - 24

The line this morning says Falcons are 3.5 point dogs.
This thread says that’s easy money.

Buffs learn perimeter containment in the second half.
Win 38-28

Tucker honeymoon extended.

Back