What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official @UCLA Score Prediction Thread

I looked at updating my photo from a green 'C' and got a very few options, most I didn't recognize, on this laptop. This I knew. This is a man named "Clancy", who lived in Boulder, at least late 1960s thru 70s, maybe later. A very nice Irishman, who had an upstairs bookstore on The Hill. He stood under 4' tall by my estimate and dressed as a leprechuan for St. Pat's, etc. A well known guy around campus, downtown. Be surprised if anyone here remembers him. Go Buffs.

We sure could use a big momentum play on special teams or on D, too. A punt or kick return, pick 6, punt block, hell, something. Had we taken advantage of the chances against USC, I think this game would have a different vibe to it, I'm kinda in between on how these guys will respond. Hopefully, that's just me being paranoid. (y) :D

Back