What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official @ Utah Score Prediction Thread

CU 20
Utes 19

Utah damn good this year but won't pick against the Buffs. CU wins after Utah gets the yips and #CollegeKickers ****s them over somehow.

Buffs 23-20 and Fowler (its his timeslot on Saturdays) goes bananas on the call as Evan Price's game winner goes through.

Last edited:
CU 20
UU 42

Congrats on the win vs Washington, but Washington is no Utah.
Thank you, it was nice to figuratively drive over the mutts in the road. Nice win over Maryland.

Utah is really good this year, CU will have to play way above their heads, and da yoots will have to trip themselves a bit for CU to win. As much as I would like to see it, I doubt CU wins in Mormonland.

Yoots - a little
Buffs - a little more

I think it's going to a low scoring game - the first team to 20 wins, and I wouldn't be shocked if neither team got there.

But the good thing about low scoring games is that upsets are easier to pull off.

Let the power of Christ compel you! With the backing of the BYU faithful and God we will cast down these godless hooligans!

19-14
CalmJampackedArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Back