What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Utah “Yutes” Hate Thread

Though our hate might be better served in another ...more private setting
Animated GIF

Posted this in the bowl thread, but I’ll post here as well:

Utah’s absolute peak took a historically terrible P12 lining up with their best coach in program history and they’ve only netted 2 losses in the Rose Bowl. Bad bowls and bad OOC, floated by the weakness of the Pac.

Many of their fans have delusions of grandeur, but Wittingham’s retirement will open their eyes to what they really are.

It’ll be enjoyable to see Utah come to terms with a resurgent Colorado. A team with real football history and a ceiling higher than a win in the Holiday bowl

I love watching Pac-12 football with the exception of Utah and Washington State. Those two schools just feel Big 12 to me.

After seeing Cam Rising's backup tonight.... I would be scared also if I were a UTE.

Utah was on their heels but still in it until rising went down. Nice peak utes. Solid program, just not elite

Posted this in the bowl thread, but I’ll post here as well:

Utah’s absolute peak took a historically terrible P12 lining up with their best coach in program history and they’ve only netted 2 losses in the Rose Bowl. Bad bowls and bad OOC, floated by the weakness of the Pac.

Many of their fans have delusions of grandeur, but Wittingham’s retirement will open their eyes to what they really are.

It’ll be enjoyable to see Utah come to terms with a resurgent Colorado. A team with real football history and a ceiling higher than a win in the Holiday bowl
While I respect Whittingham, I think Urban Meyer was the best coach in program history

While I respect Whittingham, I think Urban Meyer was the best coach in program history
Best coach in terms of just throwing ethics out the window and just WINNING football games, yes, by that measure, Urban has it

Wittingham has done it the right way and incrementally had a very good program that the sister wives can be proud of, but he seems to be capped out without pushing it a little farther past his comfort zone.

Best coach in terms of just throwing ethics out the window and just WINNING football games, yes, by that measure, Urban has it

Wittingham has done it the right way and incrementally had a very good program that the sister wives can be proud of, but he seems to be capped out without pushing it a little farther past his comfort zone.
In the context of Les’ post (which is all about WINNING), I don’t see how you can exclude Meyer.

Back