What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Visitors & CU Among Leaders (2011)

the 8 OV's

for this weekend (reportedly)

QB - Stevie Dorman
RB - Malcolm Creer, Jermaine Clark, Rashad Hall
WR - Devin Lucien
OL - Paulay Asiata
DE - Juda Parker
CB - Gregory Henderson

Is there anyone that I missed?

for this weekend (reportedly)

QB - Stevie Dorman
RB - Malcolm Creer, Jermaine Clark, Rashad Hall
WR - Devin Lucien
OL - Paulay Asiata
DE - Juda Parker
CB - Gregory Henderson

Is there anyone that I missed?

You got it. Unless there were some surprises they've kept quiet, that's the list. I can confirm, though, that Clark is being recruited as an Athlete and would not be likely to end up at RB. Maybe FB, maybe LB, maybe even S.

We must be hosting some unofficial visitors from some juniors, too. Either that, or that table included some current players. We've only got 8 OVs on campus this weekend.
Yeah they must because I counted more than 8 twice.

So, i'm sure embree is bringing in more than 3 vists for the 28th, would like to see wr,thomas added and a bunch more DL visits. There are many DT and DE's left and as of now cu has zero. Priorities people.

Confirmed?

Yes. I updated over the weekend based on who actually showed.

Unfortunately, Jafus Gaines didn't make it. But Marcus Martin was a nice surprise, even if we're just a backup plan in case the USC situation implodes.

Yes. I updated over the weekend based on who actually showed.

Unfortunately, Jafus Gaines didn't make it. But Marcus Martin was a nice surprise, even if we're just a backup plan in case the USC situation implodes.
Thanks! I'll keep a closer look on that thread.

Welcome.

I'm not a journalist or someone with much in the way of inside sources. But I'm pretty thorough doing my homework. I'm not trying to out-scoop anyone, just trying to get everyone the best and most current information. Since that's the way we try to go about things on AB, we're pretty accurate with our information.

(Since you're new, I'll forgive the Ringo comparison. :lol3:)

I've followed this site for a while now and understand and appreciate your role nik. I think you do a great job. The Ringo jab may have been low but since you both are not journalists..... My bad. I'm quite jacked about where CU football is going with Jon, EB etal. Regarding my original post, no one seems to really know who was in town. There was a visual sighting by one of the members here and lots of rumors. Given the history I've witnessed on this site, I'm only gonna believe TG's mom. Does she know Stiffmeister's mom by the way?

Go Buffs! Looking forward to next week. I think we might get a fun and unexpected surprise.

January 22nd

I was just looking at our OV list and realized that we have a realistic chance of landing every visitor from that trip! Im assuming that Creer is a Buff. That leaves just Asiata and Lucien left who are uncommitted. C'mon Embo! Reel these 2 guys in and we will have a very special class!

Back