What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington @ Colorado Game thread

Who are these guys? 4 of 4 from 3 point land ... WTF?!? :wow:

Come on Buffs! This is the revenge game for Spencer/Fletch/Jomon Dotson!

Having Mills/Stalzer/King/Thomas/Talton on the court at the same time worried me a bit, but this is the best I've seen the offense look all year

I'd like to see a little better D in the paint ... giving up way too many easy buckets. Clamp down on those or risk letting them back in the game real quick.

But I'm not complaining. :lol:

Can't ask for much more.

Got a bit loose on defense much of the last 10 minutes. Tighten up for the 2nd half and we're good. No more lay ups.

Unfortunately Mills isn't the greatest fit for what this team does but I love his attitude and his effort. Seems like he gives the team a lift.

His athleticism and strength is limited but I can't help to think that there aren't a number of mid-major teams that would have loved to have had him. He has some skills and you can't coach 7 feet tall.

Back