What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ohio State in 2011 Confirmed

I agree that this is a must go, but I've heard it's pretty difficult to get tickets. Like, OSU students can get season tickets, but that doesn't even include all of the home games. And there is a lottery or something? Regardless, I love the teams we schedule. Might as well go for the gold.

I agree that this is a must go, but I've heard it's pretty difficult to get tickets. Like, OSU students can get season tickets, but that doesn't even include all of the home games. And there is a lottery or something? Regardless, I love the teams we schedule. Might as well go for the gold.

Really hard to get tickets. Alums go in some sort of lottery pool & then get notified when/if their # comes up for tickets to a home game. My BiL is in the pool - his # came up a few years ago for Akron or some crap game. He bought them & sold them - he hasn't been to a game since college & he's into his 40s now. I guess that's the downside to a rabid fanbase.

A Buckeye fan got back to me on the free Scout board. He said the normal visitor allotment for OSU games is around 4,000. That's gonna be a tough ticket.

I am hoping/assuming we will be able to order tickets through our season tickets like we do for other away games. Since it is within driving distance we must take the whole crowd!

I am hoping/assuming we will be able to order tickets through our season tickets like we do for other away games. Since it is within driving distance we must take the whole crowd!

Yes, but those tickets run out too. It will be a race for them.

Yes, but those tickets run out too. It will be a race for them.

Those tickets are awarded on a priority basis which takes into account donation level and number of years a season-ticker holder, so just having season tickets is no guarantee that you'll be able to purchase tickets to this game thru CU.

Those tickets are awarded on a priority basis which takes into account donation level and number of years a season-ticker holder, so just having season tickets is no guarantee that you'll be able to purchase tickets to this game thru CU.

mother****er.

Here's hoping my MIL's 30+ years of tickets, Buff Club, and Buffaloe Bells gets us an in!

Just talked to the MIL and she sounds willing to vlounteer a little more this year for a few extra "priority points" just in case!

Just talked to the MIL and she sounds willing to vlounteer a little more this year for a few extra "priority points" just in case!

ya know, while slow and dangerous behind the wheel, they still do serve a purpose. :thumbsup:

ya know, while slow and dangerous behind the wheel, they still do serve a purpose. :thumbsup:

You have obviossly never been in a car with my MIL driving. Slow-never. Dangerous....

Dibs on 2!
thinking if we can get extras I may hold a contest of some sort.

The Marines I know inspired it.
uuhm wally
You know that OU Buff is a Marine right? He'll probably rip your damn head off.
:smile2:

You have obviossly never been in a car with my MIL driving. Slow-never. Dangerous....

thinking if we can get extras I may hold a contest of some sort.

uuhm wally
:smile2:

I felt pretty safe on this one, since I don't actually know your husband. I'm not suggesting he inspired anything.

so ohio state will pay colorado -- a major bcs program -- $1.4 million to lose a game in columbus. You must have something to say about that.
-- dan, washington d.c.
yes. Apparently even ohio state wants to buy out dan hawkins.

hi - larious.

winner!!!!

Back