What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahoma State/Oregon

I was really hoping this game would have ended in a 6 -3 OT win for one of the two. Just a really sloppy game with about eight turnovers, seventeen penalties, balls bouncing off helmets, etc....

I don't root for OSU even though they are a Big II school because to me Gundy was the original Bradlee Van Pelt. I would much rather see him on skid row than coaching a successful football team.

I was hoping on the other hand, for a truly futile, pitiful effort from the Ducks to turn the recruits we are competing with them for away from their program, based on a performance that really stunk up the place, right into the Buffs waiting arms.

Oh Well

I was really hoping this game would have ended in a 6 -3 OT win for one of the two. Just a really sloppy game with about eight turnovers, seventeen penalties, balls bouncing off helmets, etc....

I don't root for OSU even though they are a Big II school because to me Gundy was the original Bradlee Van Pelt. I would much rather see him on skid row than coaching a successful football team.

I was hoping on the other hand, for a truly futile, pitiful effort from the Ducks to turn the recruits we are competing with them for away from their program, based on a performance that really stunk up the place, right into the Buffs waiting arms.

Oh Well

Yeah. Instead they looked like a fast, talented, and fun team on the rise that overcame injuries to have a pretty good season. ****.

That QB looked like he should have won the heisman last night.

He is only a sophmore. Glad we have him for two more years. He was third on the depth chart to start season. JuCo transfer took some time to learn system but he is on fire last few games. So much fun to watch.

Goducks.

He is only a sophmore. Glad we have him for two more years. He was third on the depth chart to start season. JuCo transfer took some time to learn system but he is on fire last few games. So much fun to watch.

Goducks.

Where's Unleash?

Back