What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Once Again, Someone Messed Up Stats....

Creek girls were generally hotter than most high schools. As well as Arapahoe. But that's all I give them. I have a theory on the Creek hotness effect, btw.

Texas has much bigger high schools than creek. Sounds like creek is more like france (whiny complainers who think they are important)

:smile2::lol:

When I said all other schools, I meant the ones in Colorado because they know about Creek. Texas is a different story and different analogy. :thumbsup:

Creek girls were generally hotter than most high schools. As well as Arapahoe. But that's all I give them. I have a theory on the Creek hotness effect, btw.

So do I. All the trophy moms live in Cherry Hills. Their daughters are hot and go to Creek.

Not real complicated...:smile2:

But it's implications are.

What are the implications? That they're biatches? Because I'd agree 100% on that. Most of the stuck up girls I've ever met in my life went to Creek. That whole 'born on third and think you hit a triple' mentality is baaaaaad. And it's rampant there with guys and girls. Normal kids from wealthy families are the exceptions, not the rule.

As my former client (who is worth several hundred million - 100% self made) says, the only thing these kids have accomplished is being part of the lucky sperm club. He's got two members of that club living at his house.

As my former client (who is worth several hundred million - 100% self made) says, the only thing these kids have accomplished is being part of the lucky sperm club. He's got two members of that club living at his house.

:hijacked: As if this thread hasn't been jacked enough. Can't we attribute this to parenting? Wealthy parents don't have to give their kids everything. They can still teach them the value of working hard and personal responsibility and all that other stuff that parents are supposed to teach their kids.

Disclaimer - I am not a parent of the two legged variety, but I attempt to make my dogs take personal responsibility. :smile2:

:hijacked: As if this thread hasn't been jacked enough. Can't we attribute this to parenting? Wealthy parents don't have to give their kids everything. They can still teach them the value of working hard and personal responsibility and all that other stuff that parents are supposed to teach their kids.

Disclaimer - I am not a parent of the two legged variety, but I attempt to make my dogs take personal responsibility. :smile2:

A good part of it is parenting, no doubt. Dad's always at work and mom is out shopping every day. Kids see that and think it's normal.

But that doesn't mean the kids aren't some entitled little bastards...

What are the implications? That they're biatches? Because I'd agree 100% on that. Most of the stuck up girls I've ever met in my life went to Creek. That whole 'born on third and think you hit a triple' mentality is baaaaaad. And it's rampant there with guys and girls. Normal kids from wealthy families are the exceptions, not the rule.

Pearl Jam has a song about George Bush with the lines 'Born on third, thinks he hit a triple' in it.... called Bushleaguer :smile2:

Back