What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Opposing Teams Fight Songs

As a member of the band (and I'm sure my 200 fellow marchers would agree), I will play boomer sooner over my dead body. As someone who has had to listen to it at least 100 times total in my college career so far, I concur 100% with skid. For further reference see the Facebook group "Boomer Sooner makes my ears bleed".

"It's the only, It's the only, It's the only... song we know!"

if you have had to hear it only 100 times, you are a pup to college football. :smile2: i think i have heard it 100 times in the first quarter befoore :devil:

I agree with you guys about boomer sooner, but goldenbuff wouldn't everyone in the band enjoy playing something new once a week? my buddy mentioned how playing the fight song gets the students pumped up as they start booing like crazy.. And think about if this spread around the big 12, I would love to hear our fight song being played by the opposing team on a roadtrip if our band couldnt make the trip.

i have heard others play our fight song. they do not play it with zip, but like they are on sleeping meds.

Back