What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/10 - 10/14

Randomly watching MacIntyre’s FIU team. Losing to UTEP at home

On the staff are
JayMac
Mac’s other son
George Frazier
Aaron Haigler
Nate Taye

Boy if they lose at Sam Houston State next week...

Just saw a flagrant personal foul called in the Memphis Tulane game. Don't think I've ever seen that called.

Boy if they lose at Sam Houston State next week...
Sam Houston State (believe it or not) gave Air Force their closest game of the year so far. They can compete at this level.

Got an email from Air Force cause I'm going down there tomorrow night-big crowd because its Wyoming. Any of you guys decide to go to that with CU tonight?

Ugh watching games after a Buffs game always has such a different feeling based on our outcome. I didn't even care games were on this morning. Hopefully Purdue, Indiana, Arkansas, or Vandy can pull a miracle so we won't be the dominating news of podcasts and articles early next week.

Go team

Morning blowouts all around, at least across the top teams. Michigan, Georgia, Ohio State, Florida State, Bama. Even Sparty rolling. So much for the morning miracle.

Hopefully Oregon - Washington will love up to the billing, and UCLA Oregon State later.

Shut up Nix. Nobody even knows what you're bitching about

EDIT: I guess he was crying about a late hit. Too bad.

Last edited:
Back