What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/4 - 10/7

It’s going to be tough for Fisch to sit Fifita given the way he’s been playing.

The rematch in the title game should be fun viewing.
Would be amazing to see the Texas fans if they were to lose to the Sooners again in the title game.

Texas has a long history of losing key games and not playing to their talent level.

This years team really is good but until they prove they won't lose in the clutch I won't believe in them.

Miami (talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory) and Kentucky (who got absolutely obliterated by Georgia) are still ranked while Air Force and Wyoming are not.

Go figure.

Miami (talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory) and Kentucky (who got absolutely obliterated by Georgia) are still ranked while Air Force and Wyoming are not.

Go figure.
I get the complaint but do you really think Air Force or Wyoming would beat Kentucky or Miami?

Would be amazing to see the Texas fans if they were to lose to the Sooners again in the title game.

Texas has a long history of losing key games and not playing to their talent level.

This years team really is good but until they prove they won't lose in the clutch I won't believe in them.

Weird take.

Don’t disagree but giving but p5 teams a run for their money != deserves to be ranked (which was the complaint)

That goes into the whole 'better season or better team' debate.

I will say that AFA's schedule is crap, and it will continue to be crap, and really other than the weirdness of the academy games, there's no reason they shouldn't be 11-0 going into their season finale in Boise. They have a legit shot a NY6 bowl.

I get the complaint but do you really think Air Force or Wyoming would beat Kentucky or Miami?
Does that even matter? Miami crapped away a victory. If Cristobal isn't the most overrated coach in the sport.....who is? You can't keep a team who lost a game like that in the rankings.

Same thing with a Kentucky team that got obliterated by UGA.

Does that even matter? Miami crapped away a victory. If Cristobal isn't the most overrated coach in the sport.....who is? You can't keep a team who lost a game like that in the rankings.

Same thing with a Kentucky team that got obliterated by UGA.
If getting obliterated by UGA disqualifies teams from being ranked, we should cut the list to top 6 or so.

Baylor probably a bit frustrated with their HC hire after Texas Tech hired a high school coach and is lapping them.

AFA would give some P5 teams a run for their money this year. Not sure about the ones you mentioned though.
Don’t disagree but giving but p5 teams a run for their money != deserves to be ranked (which was the complaint)
It's a tough question to compare.

No question that a team like Air Force or any G5 team that runs their schedule deserves credit, they are beating the teams in front of them.

Then the question gets asked how would they do in a game against specific P5 teams and we have seen G5 teams win these in the past, I.E. Boise State over the years and some others.

The arguments are valid but I also think it's fair to ask how they would would do not just in a single game but facing a schedule filled with P5 teams instead of G5 talent.

Wyoming has beaten one P5 team (Texas Tech) and showed well in losing to a highly ranked Texas but if they run their schedule the rest of the way ending with one loss would they legitimately be better than say a Washington State team that currently has one loss as well that hypothetically only loses one or even two more against a P5 schedule?

I'm a fan of Wyoming and want them to get recognition but honestly give them a PAC12 schedule and their lines do not hold up multiple weeks, By the end of the season they are losing multiple games, some by big scores.

Give them a one off game against a number of those teams and they would compete, put them in a bowl against them and you get a good game. Play them as a part of a schedule of P5 teams and Wyoming is in trouble.

If getting obliterated by UGA disqualifies teams from being ranked, we should cut the list to top 6 or so.
Georgia hadn't played a ranked team until yesterday.

And if you put Air Force and Miami on the same field-AFA wins.

That was my only miss on a 12-game parlay :rolleyes:
Me too. I am now rooting for Cristobal to fail miserably at Miami and never coach again.
Halloween GIF

Back