What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/21 - 11/25

Louisville about to lose. Something tells me the ACC champ might wind up with 2 Ls.

All that does is open the door for Texas.

Louisville about to lose. Something tells me the ACC champ might wind up with 2 Ls.

All that does is open the door for Texas.

Even if FSU wins today this hurts them going against a 2-loss Louisville team. But also if FSU ends up undefeated I don't see them leaving an undefeated P5 champ out

Go Blue Ncaa Football GIF by ESPN College Football

Even if FSU wins today this hurts them going against a 2-loss Louisville team. But also if FSU ends up undefeated I don't see them leaving an undefeated P5 champ out
I wouldn't be floored to see Florida beat FSU.

Either way, no 2 Big 10 teams in the playoff.

Tbh, if there was a result that would cause the committee to put both teams in, it would be this one.

UW just needs to win.

The big game really was good. Watched from the kit while prepping things for gumbo and jambalaya.

I'm throwing up in my mouth a bit, but UM & OSU are both in the top 4 teams this year. Not rooting for 2 playoff contenders from the same conference, but I could see either of them beating UGA this year if they meet.

Ok State living dangerously v. BYU with a trip to Big XII Championship on the line....down 24-6 at half in Stillwater. raining, I understand. raining when UCF waxed them, too. Pokes not good in the rain.

Ok State living dangerously v. BYU with a trip to Big XII Championship on the line....down 24-6 at half in Stillwater. raining, I understand. raining when UCF waxed them, too. Pokes not good in the rain.

Those Pokes don't care as long as they have their Super Bowl victory over OU in the Bedlam finale. Their season was done when the final whistle blew in that game.

Go Blue Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

*I spent a season on the sidelines in Ann Arbor and have some fond memories. Was also there for The Catch.
Conor Stalions, nice to meet ya. Kidding, that's awesome! Don't **** the bed vs. Iowa and they're the 1 or 2 seed.

Back