What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/22 - 11/26

If Blowhio State keeps their running game going, Michigan is in deep shat. They will get guys open passing, too much talent not to.

Harbaugh and his staff doing a masterful job of coaching.

They couldn't run on Ohio State early so they used the passing game to loosen them up. As soon as they got them backed off they then started to use the running game.

Ohio State defense hasn't been able to get off the field.

Thank you

Go Blue Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

This is a shocking score to me.

If Michigan wins by double digits, no way in hell OSU sniffs the playoff.

Only negative about this game is that it likely means that both teams end up in the playoff.

we had these super snotty UM fans as neighbors when i was a kid. UM this, UM that.....my dad went to Dartmouth and never talks about it much. just happened.

my experience is they are like Texas fans, but sort of more boring about going to a school with 50,000 students and then move to Colorado. heh

Can someone explain the different situations in which the clock keeps rolling even though the player goes out of bounds like I'm a 5 year old?

I've seen 3 times when the player was definitively moving back upfield when he went oob, once the ref rolled the clock, twice he stopped it.

Back