What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/21-9/23

ASU coach looks like a grad assistant on too many Five Hour Energys but there are some athletes on that team.

We at Utah need to get some of our best playmakers back on both sides of the ball. I know Whittingham is focused on fighting these other three (Washington, USC and Oregon) for the last PAC 12 Championship. I really believe that he thinks he has the players (if healthy) to win this thing. We are the least "flashy" of all three... but we've done it twice in the last two years. Colorado may be world beaters eventually... but it won't be this year or in this conference. Over the last year we averaged 38.64 points per game with Cam Rising behind center. We are currently sputtering on offense with our third and fourth string QB's in there (we are playing a true freshman QB, who just replaced a walk-on). We have 16 dedicated starters on both sides of the ball, out with injury and heading into a Murderer's row against all three powerhouse teams. We have Oregon State on the road next... and then... it all begins. We haven't even seen our best team take the field all year.

Last edited:
We at Utah need to get some of our best playmakers back on both sides of the ball. I know Whittingham is focused on fighting these other three (Washington, USC and Oregon) for the last PAC 12 Championship. I really believe that he thinks he has the players (if healthy) to win this thing. We are the least "flashy" of all three... but we've done it twice in the last two years. Colorado may be world beaters eventually... but it won't be this year or in this conference. Over the last year we averaged 38.64 points per game with Cam Rising behind center. We are currently sputtering on offense with our third and fourth string QB's in there (we are playing a true freshman QB, who just replaced a walk-on). We have 16 dedicated starters on both sides of the ball, out with injury and heading into a Murderer's row against all three powerhouse teams. We have Oregon State on the road next... and then... it all begins. We haven't even seen our best team take the field all year.
Did you mean to post this in the Nobody Here Gives a **** subforum?

They were up 49-3 at half against Stanford last week. ASU is probably the worst team in the conference. USC dgaf.
USC gets that kind of effort from the teams they play who aren't joining them in the Big 10 because they effectively began the PAC's demise. ASU was sky high for them because of that. We don't get that effort because we'll be in the same league.

Different note-Washington with an eye opener of a performance tonight. They hung 45 on Cal in one half.

They're the 5th best team in the country right now and the best Pac team. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Youre not wrong. Kalen DeBoer Has done a fantastic job. I didnt learn until last night that most of his staff are people he played his college ball with. His OC turned down an offer from Nick Saban to stay at UW. They have a lot of senior players.

UO UW will be must see TV.

Ruling on the field was an INT but overturned by replay to a WR catch and down by contact, IIRC.
Yes it was ruled a catch and down by contact after replay, but the strange thing is I don't believe a call on the field was ever made and the announcers also brought that up. The play went straight to review. I think one official said INT and at least one other came in and said catch and could not decide who was going to be the one making the call on the field.

Back