What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games day of 8/28 Well not really other games because CU doesn’t play until next week but we have football.

I know the pandemic is still happening but I’m still pretty shocked by the UCLA crowd. It looks like a poorly attended spring game.
I’m not so sure it’s different than any other game for UCLA.

I’m near Pasadena. It was in the 80s at kickoff and only got up to 92. It was plenty tolerable today. That turnout is embarrassing. UCLA has a huge student body with a massive alumni base and is in a gigantic metro. A half-filled Rose Bowl should be the minimum. They announced 32k but it looked like half that. California doesn’t give a rats ass about collegiate athletics.

I’m near Pasadena. It was in the 80s at kickoff and only got up to 92. It was plenty tolerable today. That turnout is embarrassing. UCLA has a huge student body with a massive alumni base and is in a gigantic metro. A half-filled Rose Bowl should be the minimum. They announced 32k but it looked like half that. California doesn’t give a rats ass about collegiate athletics.

I'm not sure how near you are to Pasadena, but it didn't get below 95 for most of the game. Also, class doesn't start at UCLA for another month. Next week vs. LSU will be a better representation than a day game vs. Hawaii.

Also, USC-UCLA gets 80-90 thousand every year. So not sure what you're talking about.

I'm not sure how near you are to Pasadena, but it didn't get below 95 for most of the game. Also, class doesn't start at UCLA for another month. Next week vs. LSU will be a better representation than a day game vs. Hawaii.

Also, USC-UCLA gets 80-90 thousand every year. So not sure what you're talking about.
I’ll bet that we still look at the vacancy of that stadium next week and think, “what the hell?”

Any day i see "big" red get mudholed by a middle of the road team, it's gonna be a good day... Huck the ****ers!
As do I. But let’s be honest, every here is stupid pissed that they got that final touchdown after the QB sneak on 1st down, making the game look closer than it really was.

Back