What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Looks like the Big 10 and 12 have conference games every day except Fridays. P 12 is doing some non-Th, Sat games. Might matter in terms of fan exposure to the league. I'd like a Pac 12 game every night (or day).

Looks like the Big 10 and 12 have conference games every day except Fridays. P 12 is doing some non-Th, Sat games. Might matter in terms of fan exposure to the league. I'd like a Pac 12 game every night (or day).
I go back and forth. I like that there's a normal schedule. I think it's good for them as students on the travel aspect. As a fan, I see pluses and minuses. Good that I can focus on Thursday & Saturday with maybe Sunday. Bad that there are too many games for me to watch them all.

Georgetown at Marquette

Game started 0-4 Marquette after 2 bad offensive possessions led to outlets for uncontested fast break dunks b the same guy hanging out on the same wing.

Ewing calls timeout (under 2 minutes into the game) and was losing his sh!t. Came back from commercial break and the announcer said something about Ewing being upset.

Camera cut to him for 2 seconds -- just long enough to catch him yelling an f-bomb toward his players/coaches on the bench.

This should be a good one.

Wisconsin beat #19 Michigan.

Purdue took down Indiana.

Iona is killing Canisius on the road. (I know. But it matters a bit for our NET rank.)

Best game on right now (ESPN) is Temple at Wichita State. Close in the 2nd half. Shockers need this one or they are in a bad spot for the bubble.

UCLA beats Arizona St at the buzzer. I think that’s the best result for us. But I don’t know. Like I said, this conference is dumb.

I can't figure out Arizona, they don't lack talent in the games I've watched. It's probably their sweaty coach, more than anything. Anyway, Nik pointed out UCLA was going to be dangerous down the stretch. He was right.

I can't figure out Arizona, they don't lack talent in the games I've watched. It's probably their sweaty coach, more than anything. Anyway, Nik pointed out UCLA was going to be dangerous down the stretch. He was right.
I wish I'd been wrong. I think I said that when they were on their way to their low point. But I knew what kind of coach Cronin is and what their talent level was, so as soon as he broke the Alford culture and got them to start playing defense his way it was going to get good in Westwood in a hurry. I didn't think they'd be winning the conference, though. I was expecting an NIT season with them taking out some teams we didn't expect during conference play.

I wish I'd been wrong. I think I said that when they were on their way to their low point. But I knew what kind of coach Cronin is and what their talent level was, so as soon as he broke the Alford culture and got them to start playing defense his way it was going to get good in Westwood in a hurry. I didn't think they'd be winning the conference, though. I was expecting an NIT season with them taking out some teams we didn't expect during conference play.
He's a ****in problem and will be for the foreseeable future. I feel like a window of opportunity is closing. Our only hope is that he goes after too many one and dones like Zona so he has big down years every couple years.

UCLA is on some streak right now. Great results in LA this weekend for the buffs. UCLA was a terrible team 2 months ago. They are clearly a tournament quality team now, and really they’re playing like a top 20 team right now.

Lots of insecurity out there at this point with the way things have gone last couple of games.

Back