What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 11

1000 D1 wins is so ridiculous. You'd have to get one of those jobs at 30 years old & average 25 wins a season to get there by the time you turned 70. It's getting close to the upper limit of what's possible.
I don't know besides Boeheim, sp?, if we'll see it again. He's at like 962 or something. I think he might get there.

I don't know besides Boeheim, sp?, if we'll see it again. He's at like 962 or something. I think he might get there.

Coach K's 3 years younger than Coach B. Boeheim can get to 1,000 if he coaches until he's 72 or 73 (and his ego may push him there). I think K's going to put the record into Scotty Bowman territory, though, and it would take something ridiculous to catch him. Dying breed, much like where the CFB Top 2 are for D1 wins.

thanks. didn't finish watching it until almost midnight -- awesome!!! now firmly a full game out of last place in the conference
:dance:

Back