What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Texas destroyed Indiana. I think they're for real this year. That win over Davidson was better than people realize.

UNC with a close win over Stanford. Maybe they're sort of back? They don't look elite.

Sparty and Duke in a close one heading into half. Go Duke!

Kansas vs Kentucky later.

Good day of hoops.

Michigan State has pulled out to a 15- point lead early in the 2nd half. Cameron being so quiet is just weird

Home court is basically going to be nothing this year
I posted about this topic in a football thread. I'm very interested, across sports, over whether there is a home court / field advantage without fans. We'll have to look at season long trends from this year compared to others.

e.g. does "sleeping in your own bed" give more of an advantage than crowd noise.

Last edited:
KU doesn't look that great right now, but who knows, maybe UK is just that good. For what it's worth, as a CU fan, I still hate KU more than any other college program. I couldn't stand how so many CU students were KU fans. Sure, we all hate Arizona now, but for me, it will always be KU - **** em. My favorite CU sporting event will always be 62-36, but second is beating KU in 03 with Pelle's winning bucket. **** nebraska and **** KU.

KU doesn't look that great right now, but who knows, maybe UK is just that good. For what it's worth, as a CU fan, I still hate KU more than any other college program. I couldn't stand how so many CU students were KU fans. Sure, we all hate Arizona now, but for me, it will always be KU - **** em. My favorite CU sporting event will always be 62-36, but second is beating KU in 03 with Pelle's winning bucket. **** ****braska and **** KU.
I took whatever pathetic delight I could in booing Tad Boyle at the CEC when he played for KU. He had the ball, he got booed. Kf’ingU...

KU doesn't look that great right now, but who knows, maybe UK is just that good. For what it's worth, as a CU fan, I still hate KU more than any other college program. I couldn't stand how so many CU students were KU fans. Sure, we all hate Arizona now, but for me, it will always be KU - **** em. My favorite CU sporting event will always be 62-36, but second is beating KU in 03 with Pelle's winning bucket. **** ****braska and **** KU.
Chanting "Harry Potter" over and over, every time Hinrich got the ball in that game was a lot of fun.

#5 Illinois vs #2 Baylor has been a great first half.

I think this will end up being the best Illini squad since Kendall Gill.

#1 Gonzaga vs#2 Baylor Saturday

Texas beat UNC last night. I forget the exact number but heard this morning that this is something like UNC's 8th straight loss to a ranked opponent

Wisconsin - Mich St today. So stoked to have meaningful sports to watch today. Hope Wisconsin can get it together and stay in this B1G race.

i also have MKE and DEN NBA games to look forward to, and i guess I'm rooting for Minnesota over New Orleans in the NFL game for GB playoff seeding implications.

@hokiehead - first time I've seen Wisconsin this year. I love Potter's game. Exactly what you want for an efficient college offense.

This is the first year I believe in Gonzaga as a true national powerhouse.

Destroyed #16 UVA today. Nowhere close to Bennett's best squad, but it's a statement when you drop 98 on the Hoos. Add that to wins over Kansas, Auburn, West Virginia and Iowa. Now they're into a couple cupcakes before conference play where the only WCC team that looks like it could challenge them is when they play at BYU. I expect them to be an undefeated near wire-to-wire #1 entering the Dance. Maybe a loss if their game vs Baylor that got postponed ends up being played.

This is the first year I believe in Gonzaga as a true national powerhouse.

Destroyed #16 UVA today. Nowhere close to Bennett's best squad, but it's a statement when you drop 98 on the Hoos. Add that to wins over Kansas, Auburn, West Virginia and Iowa. Now they're into a couple cupcakes before conference play where the only WCC team that looks like it could challenge them is when they play at BYU. I expect them to be an undefeated near wire-to-wire #1 entering the Dance. Maybe a loss if their game vs Baylor that got postponed ends up being played.
Yep, Gonzaga is dangerous as hell.

I give CSU a ton of ****, but they just overcame a 26 point second half deficit to beat a good SDSU team on national TV.

Big win for them.

I give CSU a ton of ****, but they just overcame a 26 point second half deficit to beat a good SDSU team on national TV.

Big win for them.

Big Win for them. Congrats to CSU.

Now to give them ****-the phrase "Colorado State" is on the main at cbssports.com for the first time.............ever?

Back