What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games week of 10/19-10/22

Is it racist for me to say that it's always surprising to me when I see a white guy running away from guys in a P5 game?

Will Shipley from Clemson is one quick whitey.

Dino Babers just casually blowing like 30 seconds of time there

it's crazy how bad coaches are at managing time situations

I actually wouldn't have had a problem with him letting the clock run to save their last TO but you gotta fully commit one way or the other - either call the TO right away or let it go and save the TO. But don't waste ~25 seconds and then call the TO

I expect DTRs experience wins this easily for ucla. What a difference qb experience makes. Plus that French wine RB.

This Cuse-Clemson game was much closer than I thought it would be but at the same time it's frustrating to see them play so well thru about 2.5 quarters only to fall apart down the stretch. They still have some tough games left, against ND (they still have good players and inexplicably won at UNC), at Pitt, FSU, and at Wake. I'll be surprised it they don't lose a couple more

I actually wouldn't have had a problem with him letting the clock run to save their last TO but you gotta fully commit one way or the other - either call the TO right away or let it go and save the TO. But don't waste ~25 seconds and then call the TO

I wouldn't have minded that either. ~1:30 to go with 2 TOs should be plenty, but what was there like :12 on the playclock when he called the TO? Pure panic move

I expect DTRs experience wins this easily for ucla. What a difference qb experience makes. Plus that French wine RB.
😬

Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

I must be hallucinating because I’m pretty sure I was told the #BOXSTATE was locked down
Use of that term should be an automatic disqualifier for the next coaching staff. You cannot come up with a more boring, lame, and unimaginative nickname.

Of all the things to complain about.

You're goddamn right I'll complain about the bull**** breast cancer marketing machine when they rake in hundreds of millions and other cancers get jack squat for funding. Not to mention the bullying tactics by the breast cancer marketing machine and the gross mismanagement of funds by the Susan Komen Foundation.

But Oregon gets to pat themselves on the back and act like they are doing something good.

Back