What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 11/1-11/5

Love him or hate him...Kelly is a very good in game coach.
huge iron nads.

i do hate him but that took some ****ing nerve-- he must have had a play he thought they were vulnerable for.

a good day-- fuskers, clemson, bama lose.

go cal. lol.

Houston Astros Thumbs Up GIF by MLB

So Brian Kelly took over an LSU team with only 39 scholarship players in December and now they control their own fate in the SEC west with a realistic shot at the CFP.

New rankings

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. TCU

5. Tennessee
6. Oregon
7. USC (if they win)
8. LSU
9. Ole Miss
10. UCLA (if they win)

Bowl season is so much fun when Alabama plays in some bowl that nobody gives a **** about.

Don't really think how you rank TCU/Tennessee matters right now-if they both win out, they're both in.

Bowl season is so much fun when Alabama plays in some bowl that nobody gives a **** about.

Don't really think how you rank TCU/Tennessee matters right now-if they both win out, they're both in.
Do you think a 1-loss Tenn gets in over a 1-loss Michigan (assuming Michigan's only loss is vs tOSU)? I'm not sure about that if the Mich / tOSU game is close.

i have several Buff scars from useless bowls against bama.

about 1992-- Coach Mac decides to install a more pro style passing offense for hagan's last game at CU. they practice it in secret all the way to the bowl game. they come out in the bone and then switch formations and bama adjusts like they knew it was coming. they did. illegally scouted the practices.

a few years back, CU blows a very winnable game against new bama hc saban. a win in that one could have changed our trajectory. i doubt it would have changed theirs however.

so, yeah, every bama loss is a good loss for the universe and this has always been true.

Do you think a 1-loss Tenn gets in over a 1-loss Michigan (assuming Michigan's only loss is vs tOSU)? I'm not sure about that if the Mich / tOSU game is close.
I don't think that game is going to be close. Buckeyes will be out for blood after the loss last year and Michigan hasn't won at Ohio State in 22 years.

Another solid day of football. Morning started with AFA clinching the CinC trophy and Nebraska losing. Tonight saw Dabo getting punked by a meh ND team and Alabama losing. I love this sport.

Last edited:
My two favorite teams suck, but I love college football.

HELL YES!
Today my wife and I went to find a bar we could watch UGA vs TN. We found a cool spot on the water where her game was on next to CU vs OR and next to Illini (where I grew up) vs Michigan state (enough said). Only game missing at the time was Auburn but it was hard to keep up for sure.

New rankings

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. TCU

5. Tennessee
6. Oregon
7. USC (if they win)
8. LSU
9. Ole Miss
10. UCLA (if they win)

Paul Finebaum's new rankings:

1. Georgia
2. Tennessee
3. LSU
4. Ole Miss
5. Alabama *
9. Ohio State
10. Michigan

* the playoff will be expanded this year to allow Alabama the opportunity to play for a national championship because everyone knows they deserve it. Spaces 6, 7, and 8 are blank though because we don't want any unworthy candidates coming in and ****ing everything up.

I don't think that game is going to be close. Buckeyes will be out for blood after the loss last year and Michigan hasn't won at Ohio State in 22 years.

Another solid day of football. Morning started with AFA clinching the CinC trophy and Nebraska losing. Tonight saw Dabo getting punked by a meh ND team and Alabama losing. I love this sport.
Nice to see AFA break the jinx that Army has had on them lately.

Just for @leftybuff South Dakota Mines lost to Pueblo.

Colorado Mines won and locked up the RMAC

Western and Mesa also won.

Eddie Mac continues to lose as Northern Colorado lost again.

I'd put LSU over USC.
Only blemish on USC's record is a 1 pt loss at Utah.

Anyway, doesn't really matter where we have them today. With UCLA & Notre Dame left (then it would be P12C against Oregon), USC controls its own destiny for making the playoff. UCLA and Oregon probably do too.

Back